Decent seedbanks

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Can any one give me a review of these guys please ?? Looking to find some new strains.

Dungeon vault genetics
Raw genetics
Grandiflora
In house genetics

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Can any one give me a review of these guys please ?? Looking to find some new strains.

Dungeon vault genetics
Raw genetics
Grandiflora
In house genetics

Can't be helpful with these ones as I've never used them.

I've only used one seedbank which is Attitude. They are awesome and are one of the few seedbanks who ship to my country.

B

bobby34

Cheers dude, I should have put breeders on the thread title. ☺

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Breeders that I've used have been G13 labs, Dr Krippling, Pyramid and quite a few others.

Had good experience with Dr Kripplings the Incredible Bulk. Emdog was also another good strain from Humboldt Seed organization.

Have a few Royal Queen Seeds in my next series of grows so will find out about them shortly but I hear great things.

B

bobby34

Cool cheers,,, I’m on the look out for breeders in the US that I’ve never heard of.
I think these new breeders are way ahead of the pack for potent hybrids.

just need pointing in the right direction from folks in the know.

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Cool cheers,,, I’m on the look out for breeders in the US that I’ve never heard of.
I think these new breeders are way ahead of the pack for potent hybrids.

just need pointing in the right direction from folks in the know.
Ah, sweet. I mistook the question.

uphere

uphere

I just placed an order from Greenpoint. I've heard good things and I believe they are an American Company. I've used Barneys farm for my last few orders and dont have any complaints. I've also seen threads here recommending Thugpug, Bodhi, oregon, Dr. Green Thum, reeferman, Matt Riot, Jungleboys and DVG.

Top Bottom