Decided to start this summers grow a little earlier this year

• Thread starter Paul63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul63

Paul63

So far Six have sprouted, three are in cups waiting to sprout, and three are germinating - I plan to let em veg indoors until mid May then plant them in some big holes filled with organic soil - should be a busy summer :)

Decided to start this summers grow a little earlier this year
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So far Six have sprouted, three are in cups waiting to sprout, and three are germinating - I plan to let em veg indoors until mid May then plant them in some big holes filled with organic soil - should be a busy summer :)
Should make for some nice sized outdoor plants.

Paul63

Paul63

Should make for some nice sized outdoor plants.
Yeah I think a few of the strains have good potential - This is what i have started for full grow:

Acapulco gold
Mimosa evo
Golden lemons
Amnesia
Purple punch
OG Kush
Cataract Kush
Kitchen Sink
Rare Dankness
Chem N Cream
White Widow
Citrus Farmer

I started three each of chem n cream and citrus Farmer since some may be males.
Still thinking about doing a small SOG that I can cover up in June with a light proof tarp I have to simulate 12:12 and force early flowering -:)

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah I think a few of the strains have good potential - This is what i have started for full grow:

Acapulco gold
Mimosa evo
Golden lemons
Amnesia
Purple punch
OG Kush
Cataract Kush
Kitchen Sink
Rare Dankness
Chem N Cream
White Widow
Citrus Farmer

I started three each of chem n cream and citrus Farmer since some may be males.
Still thinking about doing a small SOG that I can cover up in June with a light proof tarp I have to simulate 12:12 and force early flowering -:)
The outdoor forced flowering is always a challenge ......

mashy

mashy

If you need to force flowering have you considered keeping them in pots rather than planting in the ground? Might be easier setting up a dark room and moving them in every night if you have that option.

Paul63

Paul63

If you need to force flowering have you considered keeping them in pots rather than planting in the ground? Might be easier setting up a dark room and moving them in every night if you have that option.
Yes that is what I will do if I do if - two gallon pots. - have to ensure no travel for like 10 weeks in order to do this

Madbud

Madbud

I use half cup of soil to start, if they stretch you can add more soil. If this is your first grow, weigh a cup of soil so you you know when to add water.

Paul63

Paul63

Could not get purple punch and cataract kush to germinate - maybe the seeds froze in the mail or something - tried several. All others are proceeding except one of the Dank commanders which died after it broke surface. Just wired up a couple of 20A circuits to my future grow space since I’ll be needing more room.

Paul63

Paul63

Yes that is what I will do if I do if - two gallon pots. - have to ensure no travel for like 10 weeks in order to do this
actually I could put them on a sheet of plywood with handles - if I’ll be away for a day or more I can move them into my light tight garage and use a grow light on a timer. Just have to make sure it can be lifted by 2 people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom