Deciding on a brand of indoor leds to use..

• Thread starter BzDave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BzDave

BzDave

I’ve been looking on Amazon for different types of LED grow lights to add to my indoor growing. There are just so many different brands out there. I want to make sure that I get one that is high-quality but also doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg. I am going to upload a picture of one that I thought was pretty good. Do you guys have any suggestions on brand types or if this one is adequate or not?

Deciding on a brand of indoor leds to use
marski420

marski420

Trust me when I say don't get the cheapo amazon blurples and go with a Quantum Board LED from Alibaba. Look up the sellers Kingbrite and Meijiu

You can get a 1000W HPS equivalent LED light for about 300 USD and shipping is about 70.

These lights will actually produce dense flower.

BigCube

BigCube

I do t like to vouch for gear haven't used. So I won't comment on the burple light. But I'm using an x5 cob from Amazon. Its like 120 bucks and has been kicking ass so far.

BzDave

BzDave

What size is your grow area?
I have eight small plants, outside during the day, so lights only for night time. I have them in a corner of the garage. The enclosure I rigged is about 4x3 but I adjust it constantly to compensate for growth while keeping the lighting as tight as possible with reflective surface surrounding them (currently using a car visor 😂)

Top Bottom