Decisions Decisions

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Ok so I'm gunna grab a few packs for a green Friday sale and I've narrowed down the breeders and strains somewhat but id like a lil help on the final decisions,anyone that would like to chime in is welcome,here are the choices. Choose 2 packs of Bodhi from Soraya,SSDD,jungle spice,dreadbread,granolabfunk
Choose 1 or 2 packs of Alphakronik from Oregon noble,chembo kush and gobbilygoo
Choose 1 pack 2nd Gen. Genetics of shortbread,farmers fire,loompa goo,Motown lockdown or azure haze
1or2 packs Norstar genetics-banana d,sour chelumbian,Alcatraz og,zapotec or moon shadow.

BioStimz

BioStimz

If it was me doing the pickins'....

2nd gen..... by a friggin' landslide.

1. Farmer's Fire

2. Loompa Goo

~

K

kansabis

Bro I'd grab his whole lineup if I could,my all time fav strain is blueberry lol

K

kansabis

I guess the azure haze is his version of blue dream,greenwork collective in MI took an azure haze and crossed it with a DJ short Flo strain is called supafly.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I guess the azure haze is his version of blue dream,greenwork collective in MI took an azure haze and crossed it with a DJ short Flo strain is called supafly.
Yep... I've been meaning to grab it, but I've got way more dank shit that keeps getting in the way lol

~

K

kansabis

So why did you make this thread lol --> Go grab sum Second-Gen bish!

~
Cuz id take bodhis whole lineup and norstars too,quite a bit of alphas but not all of it lol,I'm a seed whore,my wish list is like some odd pages long and growing daily

K

kansabis

Not very big,but I'm workin on it on a tight budget lol I got 3 gorilla grodd and 14 pie faced by pistol positive creations,5 3rd dimension from subcool and 3 lemon lotus from bodhi left atm still kinda new to the bean gettin,started off my first year or so on bagseed and I'm only 4 years off and on experience.

K

kansabis

I've ran nirvana Swiss cheese fem. and the crappy freebies,DNA genetics snowland,training day,purpleog18,CrockettFarms afternoon delight,th seeds critical hog and bubblegum,world of seeds amnesia auto,dinafem white widow and paradise seeds opium. Had a few others that didn't germ.

K

kansabis

Currently I've got snowland fem x1 critical hog fem x1 and 5 gorilla grodd regs on day 2 of flower flip

Top Bottom