Decisions Must Be Made...in Need Of Help

• Thread starter TheOutlier
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOutlier

TheOutlier

i'll start with the TL;DR but i hope you read it as allot of what i say will narrow down potential answers. anyway the TL;DR is i need to know what i should order to start over with when my 4x8 canopy in a sealed room is ready in about a month. i lost everything and am remodeling the entire house my old strains are gone but no huge loss really tho my seed run got cut short from the events that led to this change and sadly i didn't get to open pollinate to save any genetics. now i am an old head ig you could say i used to grow out brick weed that came into my city from mexico via arizona and the shit was pretty good actually when you grew it yourself. i basically did ghetto stuff like this as i was not really an online community guy and never really knew who to trust and what not. now the atmosphere is pretty open about it and laws pretty lenient for most of us so i am asking for help weeding threw the overwhelming amount of choices. i have a pretty good idea who is legit but not on a deep level. i have listened to all the breeders on kevin jodrey's meet the breeders as well as the potcast and adam dunn show. and allot more. the thing is i generally cannot get the answers from those breeders directly or at least i don't know how to, so i am hoping some elders here can lead me in the right direction. so what do i want to accomplish then you may ask. well first off i am broke because of the events and the remodel so i am spending like 300-500 on seeds. i have interest in preservation of old cultivars and their crosses i remember from youth so guys like nspecta at csi peak my interest, but i am worried about sending money blind even tho i know he is a well vetted guy. i cannot afford to lose this seed money. i like his gear because it is clear what it is and if it is s1 bx or f1 and ik nobody is disputing his chen 91 is legit original stock for the most part as well as the rest of his library. i like this because i then can choose whether i want to get say the chem s1 or the chem f1 or poss both. which is what i am considering. i want to grow out enough to find a head stash keeper but i also need it to be known stock like csi has because i want to open polinate it and then bx or s1 what i like. so what i need from you guys is to make this as mistake proof as possible for me. how would you go about this would you do something like i suggest with a knows old strain or two but grow enough to see a speacial one and then bx/s1 some seeds for future breeding with other strains i do the same with, or would you maybe do something like get a bunch of f1's look for a head stash and worry about the rest later on another order. basically i need some killer dank but i also want to start making seeds for myself and preserving some older genetics when poss. my 4x8 will eventually be 8x8 to but i need this to go well for that to happen. so what breeder would you guys suggest or approach to starting over for a guy who knows the strains but not who actually has what they claim. or how i can find out what to expect because i am willing to grow out a high herm prone cross if i can be assure a winner in say 25-50 seeds even if most are weak, but only legit breeders are gonna tell you that and me as a poor shlub buying a cpl packs has no idea how to get these guys ear to ask

TheOutlier

TheOutlier

alright ppls i realize my ADHD makes my rambles hard to read, but can someone throw their 2 cents at me plz
:) ...many thanks in advance

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

If you want some solid Chem strains, I would recommend contacting JJ at TopDawg or skunk_va on IG. Can't go wrong with either

Top Bottom