Deep Line Alchemy #8 Testers (bodhi Seeds)

• Thread starter DyadGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds
INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND:

Hey all! I’m quite new here but I’ve been around the net in general for years, soaking up great information from some thoughtful heads; thought I’d post up a recent grow that I finished a few weeks ago.

Since my primary outlet is IG, I don’t have what I’d consider a “Full Grow Log” and without digging through a heap of calendars, notebooks and IG posts while I type this up, I can’t say for certain which day things wer fed exactly what, I can give a great general overview though.

I was gifted what was at first simply labeled “Pure Afghan x 88g13hp” from Mr. and Mrs. B to run as testers. I was later informed it would be released as a part of the DLA series, #8 in the lineup.

I popped 7 Seeds and grew them in solo cups until they could be topped and clones could be taken. They were then transplanted into gallon containers to be flowered out. The clones were planted in new solo cups as they popped new roots to be saved in a vegetative state until I could examine the finished product.

I placed the plants into the bloom area, which is a 3’x3’ space in my attic bedroom walk-in closet, under a 400w high-pressure sodium bulb situated in a cool tube through which a 6” fan and carbon filter attachment pushes air out of the closet, pulling fresh air in through a few filtered passive intake holes at the bottom opposite corner of the space.

Only one male! I’m not sure what kind of sweet magic the Bodhis sprinkles on those beans but only one single male reared it’s fuzzy sacks. Of the six females three had a very similar bright melon aroma, boardering on a strawberry/kiwi in my keeper of this type, with a high frequency ‘kush’ type of thing that was present in all grew as well. Two had a deep, spicy/hash aroma with one being 100% earthen hash musk and one having sour fermented fruit undertones — the latter being an eventual keeper as well. The final female had a very cliche lemon/lime zest type of thing going on that, while very nice, just wasn’t what I wanted after having seen what else this pedigree had to offer.

DETAILS:

[Soil Mix] (Loosely Based on the “COOT Mix”)

2.5 Gal Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
2.5 Gal Compost/EWC
2.5 Gal Aeration Mix

1/2c Kelp Meal
1/2c Neem Meal
1/2c Crab Meal

1/2c Alfalfa Meal
1/2c Fish Bone Meal

1c Oyster Shell Flour
1c Gypsum Dust
1/2c Azomite
1/2c Glacial Rock Dust

This makes approx. one cubic foot of soil and can be scaled accordingly. When I mix a batch of soil I wet it down initially with the following solution:

(Per Gallon)
1/2 Tbsp LAB Serum
1 tsp Cucumber FPJ
1 tsp Cannabis FPJ
1/4 tsp BioAg TM-7

[FEEDING SCHEDULE]

Nothing really fancy.

Week One:
Bu’s Brew Compost Tea
Kelp/Alfalfa Meal Tea

Week Two:
Kelp/Alfalfa Meal Tea

Week Thee:
DEM Fat Flowers/Kelp Meal Tea

Weeks Four through Eight:
DEM Fat Flowers Tea

**Had to sneak in a Calcium Tea made with Oyster Shell Flour right around week six or seven.***

Weeks Nine and Ten:
Plain Water

They grew like a dream, hardly had any real issues other than being really crowded having so many females
I hadn’t anticipated having.

I’ll throw up a few pics of my keepers, my new grow logs will be better organized for the thread format. IG allows me to be more sporadic in approach.

Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 2
Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 3
Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 4
Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 5
Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 6
Deep line alchemy 8 testers bodhi seeds 7
DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

Nice man!
What made you add the calcium tea?

With oyster, gypsum and compost ewc you have plenty? I only ask for knowledge for myself

These particular plants weren’t originally meant to be flowered out, but the clones I took got murdered in a terrible accident when a shelf fell on them, lol. So I threw in the plants that had been in the same gallon of soil for a couple of months already. They became nitrogen deficient very quick after initiating the twelve hour light cycle, so when I gave them a bit of an N boost I added additional calcium to aid in the uptake.

It was a recommendation from a buddy and that was his explanation, seemed like it worked as they all returned to a beautiful shade of green and suffered no ill side affects.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Much appreciated.

brazel

brazel

These particular plants weren’t originally meant to be flowered out, but the clones I took got murdered in a terrible accident when a shelf fell on them, lol. So I threw in the plants that had been in the same gallon of soil for a couple of months already. They became nitrogen deficient very quick after initiating the twelve hour light cycle, so when I gave them a bit of an N boost I added additional calcium to aid in the uptake.

It was a recommendation from a buddy and that was his explanation, seemed like it worked as they all returned to a beautiful shade of green and suffered no ill side affects.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Much appreciated.
I don't mean to present anything but the truth... chances are you would've been fine. Plenty cal and nitrogen is pretty much inorganic till it's converted plant white clover for cover crop, takes nitrogen out the air and converts it

stiffneck

stiffneck

View attachment 761263 INTRODUCTION/BACKGROUND:

Hey all! I’m quite new here but I’ve been around the net in general for years, soaking up great information from some thoughtful heads; thought I’d post up a recent grow that I finished a few weeks ago.

Since my primary outlet is IG, I don’t have what I’d consider a “Full Grow Log” and without digging through a heap of calendars, notebooks and IG posts while I type this up, I can’t say for certain which day things wer fed exactly what, I can give a great general overview though.

I was gifted what was at first simply labeled “Pure Afghan x 88g13hp” from Mr. and Mrs. B to run as testers. I was later informed it would be released as a part of the DLA series, #8 in the lineup.

I popped 7 Seeds and grew them in solo cups until they could be topped and clones could be taken. They were then transplanted into gallon containers to be flowered out. The clones were planted in new solo cups as they popped new roots to be saved in a vegetative state until I could examine the finished product.

I placed the plants into the bloom area, which is a 3’x3’ space in my attic bedroom walk-in closet, under a 400w high-pressure sodium bulb situated in a cool tube through which a 6” fan and carbon filter attachment pushes air out of the closet, pulling fresh air in through a few filtered passive intake holes at the bottom opposite corner of the space.

Only one male! I’m not sure what kind of sweet magic the Bodhis sprinkles on those beans but only one single male reared it’s fuzzy sacks. Of the six females three had a very similar bright melon aroma, boardering on a strawberry/kiwi in my keeper of this type, with a high frequency ‘kush’ type of thing that was present in all grew as well. Two had a deep, spicy/hash aroma with one being 100% earthen hash musk and one having sour fermented fruit undertones — the latter being an eventual keeper as well. The final female had a very cliche lemon/lime zest type of thing going on that, while very nice, just wasn’t what I wanted after having seen what else this pedigree had to offer.

DETAILS:

[Soil Mix] (Loosely Based on the “COOT Mix”)

2.5 Gal Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss
2.5 Gal Compost/EWC
2.5 Gal Aeration Mix

1/2c Kelp Meal
1/2c Neem Meal
1/2c Crab Meal

1/2c Alfalfa Meal
1/2c Fish Bone Meal

1c Oyster Shell Flour
1c Gypsum Dust
1/2c Azomite
1/2c Glacial Rock Dust

This makes approx. one cubic foot of soil and can be scaled accordingly. When I mix a batch of soil I wet it down initially with the following solution:

(Per Gallon)
1/2 Tbsp LAB Serum
1 tsp Cucumber FPJ
1 tsp Cannabis FPJ
1/4 tsp BioAg TM-7

[FEEDING SCHEDULE]

Nothing really fancy.

Week One:
Bu’s Brew Compost Tea
Kelp/Alfalfa Meal Tea

Week Two:
Kelp/Alfalfa Meal Tea

Week Thee:
DEM Fat Flowers/Kelp Meal Tea

Weeks Four through Eight:
DEM Fat Flowers Tea

**Had to sneak in a Calcium Tea made with Oyster Shell Flour right around week six or seven.***

Weeks Nine and Ten:
Plain Water

They grew like a dream, hardly had any real issues other than being really crowded having so many females
I hadn’t anticipated having.

I’ll throw up a few pics of my keepers, my new grow logs will be better organized for the thread format. IG allows me to be more sporadic in approach.

I am so glad I just purchased a pack of DLA #8. That looks like a hash making plant for sure. Beautiful job man!

DyadGenetics

DyadGenetics

A few more photos of the same cut from a subsequent clone run. Cooler temps and flipping her at about 6” tall produced a very different result to the initial seed plant run pictured in the original post. She was flowered in approximately one gallon of the same soil mix outlined previously and outside of a Kelp/Alfalfa meal top dress after the first week of 12/12, she got water only (occasionally some LAB or Aloe added) and finished around 63 days.

Stay green, everyone.

88C374D9 7FF2 4BC8 AC7C 576FF180CD8D
58FB09F6 CCD4 4B18 BA9D E950E7CA04C0
04E6D5F7 3EA3 4DE6 B189 547AA7FEF06A
B2AA4DAC D52C 481C ACD2 428367250D30
EB48040D 565B 4465 AC24 5FEC25BA8E29

Latest posts

Top Bottom