Deep Red/Far Red Booster & Autos

• Thread starter Hurrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hurrl

Hurrl

I've a question or two for anyone with a little or more knowledge on the matter. Over at Steve's LEDs they have a Booster series light that you can get in multiple configs. I'm very interested in the Deep Red/Far Red booster to go along with my 2x HLG QB-324 XL fixtures. But before I dive in on the booster light I would like to know what others here may think of adding something like that to the QB-324 XL mix. They say it compliments any full-spectrum fixture. Would this be something to run the entire light cycle that the QB-324 fixtures would be on when it comes to Autoflowers? I've done some reading on the Emmerson Effect but never really seem to find much info on the effects with Autoflowers. From what Iittle I have found I'm assuming this booster may be a great addition to the 3500k QB-324's, speeding up flowering a bit. I'm just not completely sure. I left a link to the store page for the Booster Series Configs they have, the Deep Red/Far Red description is at the bottom of that page. They also have an upgraded form with Luxeon SunPlus LEDs. Any thoughts on this are welcome.

Booster Light Link

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've a question or two for anyone with a little or more knowledge on the matter. Over at Steve's LEDs they have a Booster series light that you can get in multiple configs. I'm very interested in the Deep Red/Far Red booster to go along with my 2x HLG QB-324 XL fixtures. But before I dive in on the booster light I would like to know what others here may think of adding something like that to the QB-324 XL mix. They say it compliments any full-spectrum fixture. Would this be something to run the entire light cycle that the QB-324 fixtures would be on when it comes to Autoflowers? I've done some reading on the Emmerson Effect but never really seem to find much info on the effects with Autoflowers. From what Iittle I have found I'm assuming this booster may be a great addition to the 3500k QB-324's, speeding up flowering a bit. I'm just not completely sure. I left a link to the store page for the Booster Series Configs they have, the Deep Red/Far Red description is at the bottom of that page. They also have an upgraded form with Luxeon SunPlus LEDs. Any thoughts on this are welcome.

Booster Light Link
If your fixture lacks far red any plant will benefit from adding it. Run inline with the light cycle full duration

Latest posts

Top Bottom