Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Defeceny in 6th week bloom  general organics  pics included 7
Defeceny in 6th week bloom  general organics  pics included 8
Good day all , i am using general organics , and i am feeding the listed amount on the card that they supply with the test boxes . Ive been using it for about 6 months now , and i just started having an issuse when my nutra drip meter got messed up . I am new to organic , well i dont htink im 100 % organic yet , but im getting there . . I am growing in promix with microiza . I added some as well .. But stupid me everytime i mixed my nutes i would adjust the ph to 5.8 . I never has a prob till my meter fucked up . Can you guys help me understnad what im doing wrong ? I checked my soil ph with on of those 150 dollar soil moisture /ph meters , and it said my soil is between 6.6 and 6.9 or so .. Here is some pics .. and how do i control my ph , and what cna i do to bring it down or up .the two inder the t5 are my veg . and the busy corner too. imAGE one and two . thanks in advance

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Maybe a bit of an overfert

If you want the ph of your soil to drop water through a bit more than normal

I will say that 6.6 really isnt to bad though(in soil)

N

NBfrost

do you think where my soil is basically just pro mix , ( i just started top dressing with worm castings ) its safe to so with out adjusting the ph of the water ?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

You def wana give them some low ppm water, but since your worried about high ph you might wana do something to get your ph down

Not familiar with g.o. but id imagine that they have a humic product thatll drop your ph. Maybe use just that?

deacon1503

deacon1503

when r u chopping? already at week 6, if ur close enough just start flushing.

N

NBfrost

I plan on chopping around week 8.5 or 9 .. I have some black diamond which that say is humic acid ..here is the description .. Diamond Black® is derived from 100% pure Leonardite, a naturally occurring form of carbon drawn from prehistoric peat bogs. Diamond Black contains an exceptionally high percentage of plant-active humates. Again im not sure on how to lower ph with organic matter lol

N

NBfrost

a quick question about flushing , how to i correct the ph while flushing >

joe guy

joe guy

With the go line you are NOT suposed to adjust the ph.. Just use r.o. Water and your golden.. I used run thatexact box for quite a while... The main thing u wana keep ur eye on is the ppm...

joe guy

joe guy

And another thing iv heard ALOT is u dont have to flush organics.. I allways did anyway with either florakleen or r.o. And just recently just started flushing with tap str8 to the jug to the plant no bubbling or waiting just dump it and shock the shit out of her and ive noticed no diffrence in either method...

N

NBfrost

rite on joe ill try it out .. i dont use ro , but i have a filter to remove the chlorine and clorimine .. u say watch the ppm ? what to u run for ppm ? i am using about 30 ml per 4 gal .. or 17 l , trying to be exact to the feeding sheet that comes in the box

joe guy

joe guy

Dude to 100 percent honest i never checked it i just went by he sheet and went an ass hair under the light feed sech. And added silica and flora necter pineapple rush.. Never had a burn or issue... I went with the go line cause i didn have a ph meter at the time and didnt see one comming in the neqr future due to funds but have one now and run synth. But had very tasty results doing just that... Just didnt get he weight i require and stay with in my numbers for the leo..

humbtrin

humbtrin

rite on joe ill try it out .. i dont use ro , but i have a filter to remove the chlorine and clorimine .. u say watch the ppm ? what to u run for ppm ? i am using about 30 ml per 4 gal .. or 17 l , trying to be exact to the feeding sheet that comes in the box
its best to start at half a dose of any product you use then go up from there until the the tippity tip of your leaves show signs of burn then slightly reduce dose then you have the perfect amount the plant can take.

N

NBfrost

Ive been feeding them ruffly the sam amount for the last 4 months . About a 2 weeks ago my meter got messed up . I had to return it to the nute store . they seem to be coming back around now . Im using the general organics in just promix bx with micariza .and when i use my new 140 $ soil ph meter it says my ph is 6.8 so i have been feeding them ph adjusted water to 5.0 to try and drop it .But atm im thinking of going back to hydro , just because im kinda stuck in between hydro adn organic and my plants seem to be suffering . I do not have a ro system . but i bought a carbon filter for removing chlorine and clorimine . Can anyone suggest anything i can do better ? just before lights on tonite i will try adn take some pics . the buds ,look awsome !!!! Also how do i keep my internode tight ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom