Defficiemcy?

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

Can anybody tell me what kind of defficiency this might be? Thanks in advance !

Defficiemcy
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like calcium spots. Is it spreading? Too often watering, or getting to be too much nutes or cal mag are likely causes if it is present and available.

Daviee___

Daviee___

Yup I was thinking the same thing cause it's only like a couple that barely has it . That leaf was the worse
Looks like calcium spots. Is it spreading? Too often watering, or getting to be too much nutes or cal mag are likely causes if it is present and available.
Yeah I do use cal mag + and raw grow ...dahm I just fed with those two today. I know it's not often watering I never had a problem with that. So do you think I could use some purified water to help bring the cal mag levels down?

Daviee___

Daviee___

And it's not really spreading just pops up on literally a couple leafs recently

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yup I was thinking the same thing cause it's only like a couple that barely has it . That leaf was the worse

Yeah I do use cal mag + and raw grow ...dahm I just fed with those two today. I know it's not often watering I never had a problem with that. So do you think I could use some purified water to help bring the cal mag levels down?
you could flush it out and re feed, or just wait and adjust next feed, damage leaves won’t heal either.
your in veg so it’s ok don’t worry, growers here to help out.
also you’ll see how fast or if it’s progressing. etc

Daviee___

Daviee___

Forsure brother I appreciate that 100%! I like your suggestion just going to give it water in a day or two for next feed.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Forsure brother I appreciate that 100%! I like your suggestion just going to give it water in a day or two for next feed.
just watch her, any changes or different symptoms, post them, maybe try a google search while waiting.
it could be maybe that the roots were still wet when you watered again.
try to make sure the pot is light! next time.
kinda like eliminating factors while trying not to induce stress till you know for sure.
i had problems with mine that are growing now but it works out, it’s more like another to get through to the finish, hahaha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom