Deficiency ? Help please , first time grower

• Thread starter Lilshane2013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilshane2013

Lilshane2013

Hello , I'm into my 3rd week of flower and I'm having a problem with one plant that is starting to turn yellowish/Brown and light red looking . They are all kind of turning like that in the middle of the plant, also I believe the stock/stems are purple . I thought maybe nitrogen or pottasium?? But idk. 😅😅
Deficiency  help please  first time grower
Deficiency  help please  first time grower 2
Deficiency  help please  first time grower 3

Ponky

Ponky

Well you have to list your feed program. And the order you mix. Water hardness. How you treat it. Media type and how well it drains. But I personally would remove as many dead leaves and all the leaves in the shadows as I could. And add a good amount of airflow under they canopy. Those leaves can sometimes lead to fungus. Sometimes I would have great looking plants. And a few of the tops would have bud rot. Look real Close at those yellow leaves and see what the area around the base of the leaf is like. If it's bud rot get rid of it. It's odd odd it's so early and the only one.

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

Are u growing in soil or coco? If coco flush that bitch til you got it right. The way those leaves are clawing you might have nitrogen toxicity. Locking out other nutrients. What u feeding her?

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

Nvm i just watched the video. I dont see clawing really.

UkSkunkLegends

UkSkunkLegends

Looks like you overfeeding them to me mate , like indicative says we need to no what ur feeding them

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

When the problem occurs shortly after switching to Flower, the probably is often time Phosphorous deficiency.

Top Bottom