Deficiency in flower new grower

• Thread starter Optics406
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Optics406

Optics406

Hi everyone I am new to growing and having a problem with one of my plants.
The very top fan leaves are turning yellow/purple and necrotic. My guess it's phosphorus deficiency but not really sure. Only this pheno of skywalker kush is doing this. The other pheno of Skywalker is during well but not stacking flowers like the problem one.

I use nectar for the gods in Ocean forest soil. I did a slurry test and the soil was 6.6ph 659ppm.

Thanks

Deficiency in flower new grower
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If you suspect Phosphorus, Are you seeing Redish stalks?
I'd add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to each watering can of water of water. This will bring the PH down a bit. A Tablespoon of Epsom salts in the watering can will give your plant the Phosphorus it needs if it's deficient. Won't hurt if its not. Give it a week.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

If you suspect Phosphorus, Are you seeing Redish stalks?
I'd add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to each watering can of water of water. This will bring the PH down a bit. A Tablespoon of Epsom salts in the watering can will give your plant the Phosphorus it needs if it's deficient. Won't hurt if its not. Give it a week.
How does adding magnesium sulfate provide phosphorus? Forgive my naivety I'm a new grower myself.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Good catch. I likely would have caught it myself if I had re visited the thread sooner. I guess a bowl of bubble hash before sitting down at the computer may have had something to do with my mix up. I still suspect Phosphorus but you are right. I did mess up suggesting Epsom Salts / Magnesium.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

@Optics406 Tell us more about where the leaf was on the plant. Are there many others like it? What pH do you water at? Water source?

Could be calcium, phosphorus or manganese deficiency. @Steve6077 might be right as your output pH seems a bit high to cause a Ca or P deficiency imo.

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Good catch. I likely would have caught it myself if I had re visited the thread sooner. I guess a bowl of bubble hash before sitting down at the computer may have had something to do with my mix up. I still suspect Phosphorus but you are right. I did mess up suggesting Epsom Salts / Magnesium.

Got it! Our favourite medicine does insist on doing this to us... ☺️

Benelli

Benelli

I had a sulfer def that showed as a p def....epsom did it for me. I was using gaia glacial rock dust for mag, which shorted me sulfer.

Benelli

Benelli

I may be wrong though.....newbie myself lol. I love the grow riddles....fun to figure out. All an experiment and a hobby to me. If i get some dank at the end, thats just a plus for me.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
B

buhdda

I noticed a lot of fertilizers been spreading through the forums to each their own but I have seen 7 different f from apple cider vinegar to Pegasus, which I'm familiar with medusa & pegasus, I used them but I stuck with 1, I know what works best, you're just confusing others to the max, stick to what you use, read about the issue & you will only have 1 remedy not multiple hoping it was right, this is only a forum it's not a plant hospital, it's an ideal log to share ideas, but being hateful & bragging isn't going to cut it, seen a lot of them fell on their faces due to karma, I try to watch what I say b/c it can come back on you

Top Bottom