Deficiency In Under Current Using Cleangrow Nutes

• Thread starter blactunda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blactunda

Recently started a new run and trying out Cleangrow nutes and im seeing a slight deficiency .. Never saw this with the CS nutes.
It's still early and I'm thinking of switching back to the CS nute but i actually just bought the new nute line .
Deficiency  in under current using cleangrow nutes
Deficiency  in under current using cleangrow nutes 2
Deficiency  in under current using cleangrow nutes 3
Deficiency  in under current using cleangrow nutes 4

sixstring

sixstring

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

could you answer just a few of those questions? would make getting help much easier.gl

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Growing from seed
Plants are 17 days old
Ucxl8 site
Cleangrow fertmax nutes
Calimagic calmag
Tap water 50ppm
what is your feed schedule?
How long has it been since you switched?
Bro CC, clean grow, botanicare, GH,,
its all the same shit...
Dont go switching back, take your lumps, and learn it...
I help, as I have changed nutes a few times, as well as methods of hydro,
and I run a UC, and I got slapped around a little when I switched in the UC too..
All good now tho...
So I see your ppm but how much calimag did you add, before base clean grow?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So 50ppm calmag in your water, you added how much calmag? Even a 1/2tsp. Calimagic is like 55ppm. So you likely have 50ppm of base nute only?
He has a 160 ppm, that would mean about 2.5 ml of calimag and a 100 ppm of base.

He might need to raise the ppm to about 300. If he is at 2.5 ml of calimag, then I would just up the base till I was at 250-300 for the next few days. Watch for new signs.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

He has a 160 ppm, that would mean about 2.5 ml of calimag and a 100 ppm of base.

He might need to raise the ppm to about 300. If he is at 2.5 ml of calimag, then I would just up the base till I was at 250-300 for the next few days. Watch for new signs.
He said 50ppm tap water though that you're not counting. I'm not sure if he meant he added calimagic to make it that or on top of that. Either way, i agree with your recommendation. OP should definitely add more base nute, whether it's 50 or 100 of base. If they're 3" tall i give 300ppm and leave it at that until they need more.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

He said 50ppm tap water though that you're not counting. I'm not sure if he meant he added calimagic to make it that or on top of that. Either way, i agree with your recommendation. OP should definitely add more base nute, whether it's 50 or 100 of base. If they're 3" tall i give 300ppm and leave it at that until they need more.
I didnt count it, your right.
Let me rephrase.
I usually raise my RO with calimag, to 100-150 ppm, then add base till im at my desired ppm.
250 to 300 ppm is where I think he should be...

B

blactunda

My tap water is 50 ppm nothing added.. I'm using CC feeding chart.. 50 gal in the nute calculator call for 50ml .. thats how much calmag im using..
veg A is 50ml
veg B is 50ml
calmag is 50ml

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

My tap water is 50 ppm nothing added.. I'm using CC feeding chart.. 50 gal in the nute calculator call for 50ml .. thats how much calmag im using..
veg A is 50ml
veg B is 50ml
calmag is 50ml
So everything is 1ml per...
What week? Week 1? Whats week 2?

sixstring

sixstring

Let's not forget we have no clue what the 50ppm of tap has in it.for all we know it's all chlorine? Or lime or.... Tough call but a few more full plant pics to go along with pics already posted plus some key environment numbers like res temps room temps co2.its why I posted the questionnaire , somebody else made that and it really does help.took like 10 posts to get a handle on what his feeds were.
At any rate @EventHorizan will help you sort that hydro shizzle,peace

B

blactunda

Chiller set at 66 degrees f .. room temp 80 to 85 f lights on 70 or so lights off.. humidity on the low side in the twenties

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Chiller set at 66 degrees f .. room temp 80 to 85 f lights on 70 or so lights off.. humidity on the low side in the twenties
Well raising that Rh to at least 50%, would benefit but I dont see that as your problem causing dif. I think you just need to feed them a little more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom