Deficiency In Under Current Using Cleangrow Nutes

• Thread starter blactunda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Let's not forget we have no clue what the 50ppm of tap has in it.for all we know it's all chlorine? Or lime or.... Tough call but a few more full plant pics to go along with pics already posted plus some key environment numbers like res temps room temps co2.its why I posted the questionnaire , somebody else made that and it really does help.took like 10 posts to get a handle on what his feeds were.
At any rate @EventHorizan will help you sort that hydro shizzle,peace
That is correct! If you are gonna invest in a UC, you should of long ago, invested in a RO setup...
IMO......

I feel you on that questionnaire!
Maker it easy for ppl to help...

B

blactunda

20180218 150007

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I don't see no calmag in the cleangrow feeding chart .. do i gotta add calmag?
At such low base,(100 to 500 ppm) with Cns17, I have to add calimag. That is what you have to figure out with your nutes. At how many ml per gal of A and B, do you finally come into range with Ca, and Mg. Then you know, when you need to supplement calimag...
Rdwc runs such low base ppm's, that calimag is a must esp in the early weeks, with overall ppm being 325 or less.

B

blactunda

That is correct! If you are gonna invest in a UC, you should of long ago, invested in a RO setup...
IMO......

I feel you on that questionnaire!
Maker it easy for ppl to help...
i do have a RO setup but from my tap is consider soft water i don't use it. i never had this issue before on previous runs

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i do have a RO setup but from my tap is consider soft water i don't use it. i never had this issue before on previous runs
its not the water, but you still should be using RO water.. They are just hungry, and we have to figure out how many colories they want fed right now. There is a 50 ppm swing from hungry to overfeed. It finicky.. Im sure you already know from using the UC and the CC nutes and very low ppms...

B

blactunda

Im gonna guess watermax is calimag. I would put the 2ml of watermax and 3ml of A and B.
And in a week I would raise it to 2ml of watermax, and 4ml of A and B.
Well i'm stilling using uc roots from my previous grow which i read is the same as watermax

B

blactunda

its not the water, but you still should be using RO water.. They are just hungry, and we have to figure out how many colories they want fed right now. There is a 50 ppm swing from hungry to overfeed. It finicky.. Im sure you already know from using the UC and the CC nutes and very low ppms...
Yes i know about the low ppm thats why i'm using CC chart instead of the cleangrow.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well i'm stilling using uc roots from my previous grow which i read is the same as watermax
Got you. Ya because CC wouldnt let them continue using their trademark name UC ROOTS. I remember now reading about this clean grow line. So you have been supplementing with calimag eventho it says its not needed? Did you supliment with calimag when using CC nutes? And how much calimag you got in your mix now? Just tell me ml per.
That means how many ml per 1 gallon.. I can do the math from there.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Bro they look all right! You sure your not just expecting something bad to happen so every lil thing has got you like,,
I FUCKIN KNEW IT LOL...
SHOULD OF NEVER CHANGED...

LMAO,,, I have been there too...

Honestly bro, my plants do the best when I say,
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL,
and quit trying to micromanage every lil funky leaf that pops out of nowhere...
Just keep the path, and they usually move right along...

And what you are learning now, these new nutrient lessons will help you understand things a little better....

B

blactunda

Bro they look all right! You sure your not just expecting something bad to happen so every lil thing has got you like,,
I FUCKIN KNEW IT LOL...
SHOULD OF NEVER CHANGED...

LMAO,,, I have been there too...

Honestly bro, my plants do the best when I say,
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL,
and quit trying to micromanage every lil funky leaf that pops out of nowhere...
Just keep the path, and they usually move right along...

And what you are learning now, these new nutrient lessons will help you understand things a little better....
Your so right lolololol

Latest posts

Top Bottom