Deficiency or flowering leaf drain?

• Thread starter KambleFrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KambleFrost

KambleFrost

So I’m having some issues with my flowering girl right now.
At first I thought it was N deficiency but after testing the soil it’s full of nitrogen.
Then I thought it was lockout so I flushed and still after a few weeks she’s still showing these signs of illness
Can anyone help here?

promix BX
PH 6.1
Ppm 900-1000
Feed - feed - water

Deficiency or flowering leaf drain
Deficiency or flowering leaf drain 2
Deficiency or flowering leaf drain 3
Deficiency or flowering leaf drain 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That looks like a potassium problem, which might have been caused by too much N in the soil.

That girl looks like it's revegging, BTW.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

That looks like a potassium problem, which might have been caused by too much N in the soil.

That girl looks like it's revegging, BTW.
How can I fix it as I have it some seaweed extract foliage spray and doesn’t seem to be letting up.

it did revege, the weather here was fucking terrible for 2 weeks where it literally was dark rain clouds everyday
Fucked her up for a few weeks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The deficiency symptoms will not go away, no matter what you do.

Note that the symptoms are at the lower, older leaves. K (potassium) is a mobile nutrient in the plant — meaning that if the plant is deficient, it will move the K to the younger, actively growing plant parts near the tips of the plant. With mobile nutrients the affected leaves never lose the deficiency symptoms.

You know if you've solved the problem when this deficiency symptom stops moving upward on the plant, onto newer leaves.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

The deficiency symptoms will not go away, no matter what you do.

Note that the symptoms are at the lower, older leaves. K (potassium) is a mobile nutrient in the plant — meaning that if the plant is deficient, it will move the K to the younger, actively growing plant parts near the tips of the plant. With mobile nutrients the affected leaves never lose the deficiency symptoms.

You know if you've solved the problem when this deficiency symptom stops moving upward on the plant, onto newer leaves.
So what’s the best course of action the. In your opinion?
Keep foliage spraying with k?

it’s slowly yellowing more on the leaves that are already yellowing

should I remove the yellowed leaves?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When you remove them, it makes it easier to tell if it has stopped or is progressing. Shouldn't be a problem.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what are you feeding them?
where about are you or when is it getting dark out there?

Madbud

Madbud

.Looks like overwatering from all the rain and a litTle nute burn on the tips. Try getting off the ground to improve airflow and drying. Wait to water, til they get lightweight again or droop.

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

what are you feeding them?
where about are you or when is it getting dark out there?
General hydro FloraTrio with other additives (recharge, thrive, etc)
It’s still not fully time to flower but she has started here
Located in Ontario Canada. We went through some serious shit weather for 3 weeks
Cloudy dark days the whole time which caused revege.
Now I have this problem going on and I can’t figure it out

KambleFrost

KambleFrost

.Looks like overwatering from all the rain and a litTle nute burn on the tips. Try getting off the ground to improve airflow and drying. Wait to water, til they get lightweight again or droop.
She gets completely bone dry within 3 days
Been feeding and watering normally giving her time to get oxygen.
This has been happening for about 3 weeks now

D

Demonrage75

She could be getting root bound. Excessive water usage and the discoloration both could be from it being root bound.

Latest posts

Top Bottom