Deficiency or infected plant?? How can I fix this?

• Thread starter EUClosetGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EUClosetGrower

EUClosetGrower

Hi guys,
I’m an indoor soil grower (regular gardening soil) using:
Spiderfarmer sf1000
Air vent
10L pots
BioTabs/Ghe Flora

i water with regular tap water without checking ph because I am in soil and I heard soil growers don’t really need to check it. Since about 4 weeks my plant (Royal Gorilla Auto, planted on may 1st) looks ill. I switched from BioTabs to Ghe Flora fertiliser but it didn’t help. I’m not sure if it is a deficiency because it doesn’t seem to help her.
The leafes have dots on them and turn yellow or brown.
Thanks for advice
Deficiency or infected plant how can i fix this

Deficiency or infected plant how can i fix this 2
EUClosetGrower

EUClosetGrower

Is an auto close to harvest?
It states that the harvest time is from 8-10 weeks after germination. I my case 10 weeks after germination was the 17th July but from my experience this data is most likely wrong.
Do you think it’s just finishing and that’s why the leafs turn color?

Ponky

Ponky

It states that the harvest time is from 8-10 weeks after germination. I my case 10 weeks after germination was the 17th July but from my experience this data is most likely wrong.
Do you think it’s just finishing and that’s why the leafs turn color?
Yeah. I think it's an auto flower almost finished.

D

Deaner

Don't leave it too long, like two weeks and it will produce seed. Look at the tricomes with a magnifying glass. If the tricomes are no longer transparent, and they're turning amber it's ready. Looks GREAT!

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I do check my ph in soil and all my plants with to high or low ph look like yours. If the ph is good the plants grow good. the water ph doesn't matter really, you need to test the soil

Looking for good ways to lower ph in soil and coco if anyone knows, thanks

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

At least 50% of your pistils are orange now. I would cut it now. You might wait a bit. Personal preference.

Top Bottom