Deficiency or Overfert Plz HELP

• Thread starter seedx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

seedx

Hi growers all around the world.I am currently growing few flowers but i have a problem with one of them.I have Great white shark , cheese and the church all GHS seeds.The first two are doing just fine but the church is messing with my nerves!!! I feed them with the same solution(Plagron's ALga-Bloom and some vinegar to lower the PH of the tap water) GWS and the Cheese are OK but The church is starting to yellow and it is budding so slow!!!

GWS
12122010113.jpg

Cheese
12122010115.jpg

and The Church...yellowing leaves and the budding is slowed..the top bud on the picture is small and HARD but the other buds are like stuned..no progress for 5 days now
12122010116.jpg

If someone have an idea whats the prblem i will be glad to hear it.I think that this may be some nute burn or something , but the others dont show any problems.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Are you giving them any CalMag. Mag deficiency will keep your girls from eating up the food available. Id try that and see if they spring back.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would need more information to offer a guess, I haven't quite seen yellowing progress in that fashion.

Media and at least actual tested pH of feed, along with how much you're using. Don't forget that often a feeding program needs to be more custom-tailored to each girl, you may have to do that in this situation with your Church.

S

seedx

Dudes 10x for your replies!!! I really appreciate it!!!
As for the PH (of the solution plus added fertilizer)i am trying to adjust it between 6.2-6.5 it varies every time but not out of this range.I feed them every 3 days with no more than 2-3 ml of fertilizer for all three plants.The pots are very small around 2 liters each because i am trying to keep small grow.The only problem may be the low temps in my basement but if that was the main reason i think that all 3 plants would have that problem.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Heya Seedx, my suggestion would be to test the run-off after you water next time and see if you don't have a ph problem, my guess is that the vinegar is only holding the ph for a short time and the ph is a bit high in the medium itself. Vinegar works well in a pinch but it does not hold the ph as well as other adjusters do.
FJ

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Pure water for 5 days just to give them a rinse and show you a small sign. If it helps flush them well and go lighter with the church, If it doesnt it has to be a def in a macro that aids in nute absorbtion. That isnt something Ive heard to do, Its something I would do in your position.

C

Colebz

Looks like nut burn to me. Dark green new growth with yellow tips. Flush with tap, then water with 50% nute solution.

S

seedx

This is my 4th grow in such small pots and never had problem like that!

Some new pic of the problem:
DSC03938.JPG

This is one of the the lowest leafs btw it looks that bad because it is under full shade i suppose:
DSC03937.JPG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dudes 10x for your replies!!! I really appreciate it!!!
As for the PH (of the solution plus added fertilizer)i am trying to adjust it between 6.2-6.5 it varies every time but not out of this range.I feed them every 3 days with no more than 2-3 ml of fertilizer for all three plants.The pots are very small around 2 liters each because i am trying to keep small grow.The only problem may be the low temps in my basement but if that was the main reason i think that all 3 plants would have that problem.
Is this in soil If soil, that pH is fair, could be allowed to come up higher, closer to 6.8 occasionally.

But before you worry about that I want to know, do you see any small, flying bugs near the soil or your girls? Because I've seen some serious overferting situations and yours looks nothing like that.

2 liters isn't so bad, I use 1gal pots for my sogs.

S

seedx

I am almost 100% shure that there are no buggers around my girls.
I suppose that i have to flush the mother f....r and then i will see what will happen :worried
PS: When i touch the upper leafs it feels li they are like paper or something!!!

S

seedx

I think that this could be Phosphorus deficiency! Any suggestions?
DSC03953.JPG

DSC03945.JPG

E

ETime420

alkaline

do a little research on alkalinity.. if your not filtering your water properly the alkalinity will build up and cause a soil ph change that can be dramatic, certain strains might not be able to handle the alkaline buildup in the soil, at first you normally dont notice problems untill a few weeks into flower because it takes a while for the soil to be affected. Theres more research online.. check it out,

S

SSHZ

Initially, I thought the problem may be too much N or over watering. The last pictures seem more like Mg deficiency. Plants seem too green for this stage so I'm guessing this strain is more sensitive to high N. Plain water with Cal/Mag for 7-10 days may be the answer...... you're stuff still looks good and quality should be high so don't panic and start adding tons of ferts- less is better until you figure it out.

S

seedx

Guys I am most grateful for your answers!You really helped me alot.
SSHZ will Epsom salt be good for this kind of deficiency??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sure is, I use it all the time, including in my regular feeding mix.

Top Bottom