Deficiency Or Toxicity?

• Thread starter below frigid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
below frigid

below frigid

Got an issue thinking potassium deficiency, mostly older leaves near the bottom or in the very center of the plant. Some leaf tips look like Nute burn. Some plants are dark green but no leaf claw, none. Going to do a light P&K feed unless someone tells me different.

Deficiency or toxicity
Deficiency or toxicity 2
Deficiency or toxicity 3
Deficiency or toxicity 4
Deficiency or toxicity 5
Deficiency or toxicity 6
below frigid

below frigid

Got an issue thinking potassium deficiency, mostly older leaves near the bottom or in the very center of the plant. Some leaf tips look like Nute burn. Some plants are dark green but no leaf claw, none. Going to do a light P&K feed unless someone tells me different.

If you look close at the 5th pic that looks like nute burned tips you can see the yellowing starting around the edge. That is why I am thinking K deficientcy, opinions would be appreciated. It's not all over either, just here and there.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i dont think you had a problem ,but might now,,just saying with all the thick foilage them bottom and center leaves are lacking sun,,happens all the time,just a thought,,them plants look really healthy and it would show better than what they are if there was a problem

below frigid

below frigid

i dont think you had a problem ,but might now,,just saying with all the thick foilage them bottom and center leaves are lacking sun,,happens all the time,just a thought,,them plants look really healthy and it would show better than what they are if there was a problem

Thanks for the come back. They are do for some bloom nutrients anyway. Going to start with half strength and go from there. Every plant has been flowering at least a week most over two weeks with the exception of 1 or two late ones. Wondering if humic acid could of contributed to this. Looks more like deficientcy than toxicity to me though.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks for the come back. They are do for some bloom nutrients anyway. Going to start with half strength and go from there. Every plant has been flowering at least a week most over two weeks with the exception of 1 or two late ones. Wondering if humic acid could of contributed to this. Looks more like deficientcy than toxicity to me though.
humic ,no i wouldnt think so,if anything,hormone change,and i do a kool bloom boast day 1 of flower,so i think you found your problem and dont realize it,im not one to tell folk how to grow cause i learn something new every day,,but a p boast in flower is a element i always do,,try spreading them wings abit to friend,,get some light in the middle,,you already got the cage,tie them to it and open the middlle bet you will be glad you did come harvest,day 1 flower p boast and every other week till last 3 weeks what i give mine

below frigid

below frigid

Yeah, they have been spread some and A LOT of the interior leaf and small scraggly branches trimmed out. Trying to not have so much energy directed to the small stuff and direct it toward the colas, create ventilation, and speed up harvest & processing. Some huge sun leaves in the middle, I was sort of torn about removing but did anyway since they were well shaded.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, they have been spread some and A LOT of the interior leaf and small scraggly branches trimmed out. Trying to not have so much energy directed to the small stuff and direct it toward the colas, create ventilation, and speed up harvest & processing. Some huge sun leaves in the middle, I was sort of torn about removing but did anyway since they were well shaded.
as close in to flower you are there more to come for sure,,them nugs in the middle smoke real good too,,light makes um better all i saying,,and it wouldnt hurt at all taking some of the solars off inside,,a soon as you do they come back,,air movement outside is really needed especailly here were im at,we been triple digit for 2 months and just got the first rain since late april the day before yesterday,,them plants look great and right on top of the game by the way

below frigid

below frigid

Yeah 95 is jacket weather here as well. Years past I would let the guys who help me harvest take all the popcorn after we chopped all the big stuff off. This year looks like I am going to be harvesting by myself. Going to take me at least a week to get everything down and hanging. Thank god they all will not be ready at the same time.

Top Bottom