Deficiency propane co2

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

So guys I hit good numbers without c02 but wanted try giving it a go. Now I use propane tank with burner. I’ve tried let air out room when lights off and bring air in every 30 min to try exchange air Incase any bad gases. Reason being plants show problems soon I introduce co2. I’m in canna coco , auto feed 55g drum I usually put 150-250 ml cal mag and 550 ml A&b 5.8-6.2 dep on strain. I’m post sum pics of leaves

odirt

odirt

Temps 83-75 humidity was perfect now plants not eating as fast as b4 stalling. I’m install more fans Incase any hot pickets

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is this your first time in coco?

Can you give some info on fertigation ppm and frequency?

odirt

odirt

Not first time coco, I since adjust air handler vents. Raptor hoods at least 2-1/2 feet from plants. With air blow thru hoods. I fill 55g res auto feed
150-250 ml and 550 canna axb

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What size pots and how many times a day are your fertigating?

Ppm and pH in and out? Is that 550ppm in?

I have a feeling you are not fertigating often enough or enough volume.

Can you take leaf or vanity temps?

mikeross

mikeross

What is your humidity at? If you increased your temps for co2 you better be increasing your humidity too.

Those are big girls... minimum you should be watering every day but IMO more. Those are big pots... you should be focusing on root development and multiple small feeds a day to get those pots root bound.

If you don't have good root development and are not feeding daily I would say you have salt buildup.

odirt

odirt

250 ppm cal mag 550 ppm a abd b abd adding little cannazyme for a total off bout 900 ppm. 7 gallon pot. Water 1x a day with runoff. I added a 4 ton air handler in the room 10 lights. Humidity after handler is bout 48. Thinking if I deed 2x a day can get humidity up a little. Have since cancel out co2 till can get environment dialed in

odirt

odirt

Ph 6-6.2 have 3 thermostat in room different areas a little higher than top plants. Night 72 and day as high as 79 without co2. Humidity I think a litttle problem get as low as 42 with light on high as 49. Did a flush off just cal mag yesterday bout 10ml a gallon 6.3. Runoff is bout 6.3 I gotta check ppm of runoff. You guys rock after big comment I think not enough air circulation causing heat pockets and light stress and low humidity. First time using a air handler , and being in the room giving me a humidity challenge

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
are your tanks in the room? Also have you tried turning the burners off to see if they perk up in 24 hrs?

odirt

odirt

Propane tank was in the room. Stopped co2 but also extended trunk of air handler and added fans to keep from any hot spots. Seem to bounce back I think take few more days. Want flip healthy not shock girls. Think with burner and all the light at once shock them. I’m 72/60Humidity at night and 72-78 and 40-48 humidity during the day. Try get that up a little

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Propane tank was in the room. Stopped co2 but also extended trunk of air handler and added fans to keep from any hot spots. Seem to bounce back I think take few more days. Want flip healthy not shock girls. Think with burner and all the light at once shock them. I’m 72/60Humidity at night and 72-78 and 40-48 humidity during the day. Try get that up a little
Yeah and wanna get the night time humidity down... It's only gonna get worse so if you can vent at night that would be a big improvement.

Top Bottom