Deficiency - toxicity diagnoses please

• Thread starter Lnp32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lnp32

Lnp32

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could be of any help please.
Im growing 4 plants in a 5ft x 5ft tent, under 1 lumatek zeus pro 600w.
My plants are in 7 gallon fabric pots and soil used is canna terra pro. I started them in 2l pots from seedling and transplanted into 7 gallon fabric pots after 2 weeks of seedling stage.
Ive vegged my plants for 4 weeks and decided to flip to flower 3 weeks ago.
I didnt use any additional nutrients up until the beginning of flower stage as canna terra pro has enough nutrients to get you through the first 4 / 5 weeks.
Im staying completely organic and using guanokalong products. I ordered guankalong grow ( 5 N - 3 K ), guanokalong bloom ( 2.5 N - K 6 ) and guankalong bat boost 2% K.
These organic products dont contain any P so i also bought bat guano to make a complete PK for flower stage.
It says to use 1 / 2ml per l of water so ive been averaging about 10 - 15ml per watering. I usually water about 6 litres of feed through each pot and seems to be doing the job.
Although i did read somewhere that some growers water there plants in conjunction with how many gallons they’re growing in. For example, some grows believe if you grow in 7 gallon pot then you should be putting 7 litres of water through the pot. 5 gallon pot / 5 litres and so on.
Anyway, i just wanted to check in to see if anyone can diagnose a problem ive discovered on 2 of the 4 plants. If you zoom in to pic you will see the problem on the plant in the front to the right. They’ve all been fed accordingly and the bonus of organic liquid fertz is that you cant really over feed which is a big bonus.
Ive attached a few picks and if anyone could be of any help, id be very grateful.
Thank you.

Deficiency   toxicity diagnoses please
Deficiency   toxicity diagnoses please 2
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

They look generally underfed. I think I would up their feed by 15% next couple waterings and see how they respond

Mugwort

Mugwort

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone could be of any help please.
Im growing 4 plants in a 5ft x 5ft tent, under 1 lumatek zeus pro 600w.
My plants are in 7 gallon fabric pots and soil used is canna terra pro. I started them in 2l pots from seedling and transplanted into 7 gallon fabric pots after 2 weeks of seedling stage.
Ive vegged my plants for 4 weeks and decided to flip to flower 3 weeks ago.
I didnt use any additional nutrients up until the beginning of flower stage as canna terra pro has enough nutrients to get you through the first 4 / 5 weeks.
Im staying completely organic and using guanokalong products. I ordered guankalong grow ( 5 N - 3 K ), guanokalong bloom ( 2.5 N - K 6 ) and guankalong bat boost 2% K.
These organic products dont contain any P so i also bought bat guano to make a complete PK for flower stage.
It says to use 1 / 2ml per l of water so ive been averaging about 10 - 15ml per watering. I usually water about 6 litres of feed through each pot and seems to be doing the job.
Although i did read somewhere that some growers water there plants in conjunction with how many gallons they’re growing in. For example, some grows believe if you grow in 7 gallon pot then you should be putting 7 litres of water through the pot. 5 gallon pot / 5 litres and so on.
Anyway, i just wanted to check in to see if anyone can diagnose a problem ive discovered on 2 of the 4 plants. If you zoom in to pic you will see the problem on the plant in the front to the right. They’ve all been fed accordingly and the bonus of organic liquid fertz is that you cant really over feed which is a big bonus.
Ive attached a few picks and if anyone could be of any help, id be very grateful.
Thank you.
From what I can see that leaf you are showing is not representative of what I see in your upper canopy.

Top Bottom