Deficiency trouble shooting or heavier feeding

• Thread starter THC.Tribble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

In between feedings i have noticed i have some lighter green showing on the bases of fan leaf fingers, plants seem quite healthy , steady growth but with this feature starting on most of them , are they just ready for a heavier feeding perhaps or is this a noticeable deficiency to anyone ?

I have been feeding remo nutrient line, and also adding calmag +seaweed concentrate as i thought the red stems were a P or Mag deffciency but have come to conclusion they are from my strong LED light , or maybe both ? . Anyways plants seem healthy so im keepin on !

thanks for the thoughts 🤘

Deficiency trouble shooting or heavier feeding
Deficiency trouble shooting or heavier feeding 2
Deficiency trouble shooting or heavier feeding 3
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In between feedings i have noticed i have some lighter green showing on the bases of fan leaf fingers, plants seem quite healthy , steady growth but with this feature starting on most of them , are they just ready for a heavier feeding perhaps or is this a noticeable deficiency to anyone ?

thanks for the thoughts 🤘
Start of mag deficiency. I can't say the cause.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Whats the media, watering practices and grow conditions?

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Whats the media, watering practices and grow conditions?
Im in organic potting soil with pertalite mix, watering by weight every 3 days .. i took ur advice in keeping a wet and dry schedule it certainly seemed to help 🤘 , i suppose they will require more Calmag as they go later into veg

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im in organic potting soil with pertalite mix, watering by weight every 3 days .. i took ur advice in keeping a wet and dry schedule it certainly seemed to help 🤘 , i suppose they will require more Calmag as they go later into veg
Just mag IMO. 1 gram if epsom salt (mag sulfate per gal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom