Deficiency?

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

So I’ve been online looking at different videos trying to figure out what’s possibly going on with my plant and still not really sure.

Crystal is the strain and she is planted in ffof.

It’s week 6 of veg for her and I’m going to open her up again for air flow

Some pics posted below

Deficiency
Deficiency 2
Deficiency 3
Deficiency 4
Deficiency 5
Deficiency 6
Deficiency 7
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I’ve been online looking at different videos trying to figure out what’s possibly going on with my plant and still not really sure.

Crystal is the strain and she is planted in ffof.

It’s week 6 of veg for her and I’m going to open her up again for air flow

Some pics posted below
Can you give as much info on the conditions of the grow and your watering practices?

I think im Seeing some heat/light stress and possibly tox leading to lockout maybe caused by watering or transpiration issue. Those bottom leaves look like they are resting on the soil and not getting airflow. Hard to say but the devil should be in the details

jaimars

jaimars

Can you give as much info on the conditions of the grow and your watering practices?

I think im Seeing some heat/light stress and possibly tox leading to lockout maybe caused by watering or transpiration issue. Those bottom leaves look like they are resting on the soil and not getting airflow. Hard to say but the devil should be in the details
im thinking its heat stress i went on vacation and my air mustve auto cut off cause it wasnt running when i got home a few days later the humidity was about 45 percent and almost 100 degrees in my tent when i got back. ive been giving her a gallon and a half each watering and usually takes about a week to dry out! before i left i gave her a half gallon of a nute mix....2 ml of calmag and 1 ml of 2 of the fox farm nutes for veg but again only gave half a gallon and the rest just plain ph water

jaimars

jaimars

im going to be adding and addition fan to increase air flow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im going to be adding and addition fan to increase air flow
That 1 fan should be plenty. Was asking since the plants closer to it look more affected. But it would make sense now because of the heat and humidity that the fan would cause it to be even more pronounced.

jaimars

jaimars

That 1 fan should be plenty. Was asking since the plants closer to it look more affected. But it would make sense now because of the heat and humidity that the fan would cause it to be even more pronounced.
its only a 4 inch and it stays in place do you think i should change the angle?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Try a foliar spray mix 1 teaspoon of epsom salt in a gallon of water, spray plants just before or just after lights go out. Kinda looks like too much calcium not enough mag just my initial thought.. The extra magnesium will help if it is in fact calcium toxicity I am seeing. The clawed tips definitely indicate some sort of toxicity.

jaimars

jaimars

Can you show a pic of how it's setup?
Sorry had oral surgery been out of it for a few days but here’s my setup it’s not perfect I’m still trying to figure out what works best and plan to improve my set up for my 4x4 when it arrives also I have a 4 inch carbon filter that isn’t set up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sorry had oral surgery been out of it for a few days but here’s my setup it’s not perfect I’m still trying to figure out what works best and plan to improve my set up for my 4x4 when it arrives also I have a 4 inch carbon filter that isn’t set up
That light looks awful close. @cemchris is the guy to help you on those nutes and media

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Light looks very close and the plant looks light burned and heat stressed.

Also no intake/ exhaust. OP mentioned opening rhe tent for air.

Gotta have good stable environment and proper use of lighting before analyzing problems further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom