Deficiency's?

• Thread starter Caniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Caniac

Caniac

My brother has 4 plants in 3 gallon pots all are in promix hp amended with gaia green power bloom. He waters when the plants are dry . There's lots of wind and sun. He doesn't ph but hasn't the entire time and our city water is right around 7. Two of the plants look ok and 2 look terrible. Any ideas?
Deficiencys 4
Deficiencys 3
Deficiencys 2
Deficiencys

Deficiencys 5
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Can you get a close-up on the 4th picture I can't tell if it's calcium or potassium deficiency but it's likely caused by the high pH locking something out? Are these all the same strain?

Caniac

Caniac

The 2 healthy ones are pink kush. The other 2 are Cinderella 99.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My guess would be the other two are more susceptible to the high ph and are showing the issue, promix likes 6.2

Can you get a close-up of those brown spots on the leaves

Caniac

Caniac

Best pics I can get right now. I'll adjust the ph and see what happens the next week or so. Thanks for the help

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Best pics I can get right now. I'll adjust the ph and see what happens the next week or so. Thanks for the help
Couldn't tell from pic if it was a calcium issue or possibly something fungi, looks more like a calcium issue from what I can see, it may well straighten out when you correct the pH

Caniac

Caniac

Ya he is sending me pics from his phone not the best...hoping it's not fungal.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Ya he is sending me pics from his phone not the best...hoping it's not fungal.
Probably not fungal, probably straighten out the pH & those plants look they're going to green back up? I would catch it ASAP though, good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom