Defoliate - Right after flipping to 12/12

• Thread starter FuqStik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

I like to do it the day or two before than flip but you can do it day after flip. Only thing I would advise is to get it all done in one day. Plants drink less after being striped down and if you don't get them stripped all in one day you will notice their individual uptakes may vary.

Madmax

Madmax

Bloody hell they are bushy 😍😍 ..howd you get them that bushy lol..im impressed..

FuqStik

FuqStik

Bloody hell they are bushy 😍😍 ..howd you get them that bushy lol..im impressed..
First time grower hah.

I basically just did training the whole way through veg. Once they got to 5-6 nodes, I started slowly doing LST. Plus - I guess I've been keeping my LED lights at optimal height in veg. Also I used a t5 as supplemental light for a few weeks in veg to get the underside of the ladies.

Madmax

Madmax

Im with ya now..thought they were monster cropped plants..so many tops...you had me fooled bro..i do lst outdoors and pretty much grow same but way bigger.
Youve done real well mate for first grow 👍

FuqStik

FuqStik

Im with ya now..thought they were monster cropped plants..so many tops...you had me fooled bro..i do lst outdoors and pretty much grow same but way bigger.
Youve done real well mate for first grow 👍
I actually only topped twice, most of the sites you're seeing are from the lower branches.

Thanks! I'm hoping to see some great results in flower

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

First time grower hah.

I basically just did training the whole way through veg. Once they got to 5-6 nodes, I started slowly doing LST. Plus - I guess I've been keeping my LED lights at optimal height in veg. Also I used a t5 as supplemental light for a few weeks in veg to get the underside of the ladies.
I'm also a first time grower and mines are a little bushy to and have done the same thing to mines sometimes I fell like keep defoliating them all the way until 2 weeks before flowering stage
20200910 120416
20200910 120436

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Thanks did veg 11 weeks 😂
I think I ma have the same thing because mines are not stretching that much ether but I'm still early only have 4 to 5 weeks hope fully they blow up in this 3 to 4 weeks but they look nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom