Defoliated too much ?Did i mess up ?

• Thread starter Keod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Keod

Keod

Hey guys, first grow here . I am worried I defoliated my plants too much ?
Its been 4 days since and I feel they are a bit "weak" ? Especially the one in close up .
Maybe they need time to recover from the stress. What do you think ?
I was planing on switching to flower in about a week or two but now I am unsure..

Defoliated too much did i mess up
Defoliated too much did i mess up 2
SSgrower

SSgrower

The scrog netting is pushing down on the plant, someone else can elaborate but, plants are never to lose 1/3 or more of their foliage at a trim & train session.

Keod

Keod

The scrog netting is pushing down on the plant, someone else can elaborate but, plants are never to lose 1/3 or more of their foliage at a trim & train session.
So I should lift up the net ? Will she recover ? I defoliated before excess fan leaves and within a week they were ok. But I maybe went over board this time

Keod

Keod

Ok thanks guys .
And regarding the scrog net . Isn't it too big ? Should I find some with smaller holes ? This one has 20cm squares ...

SeargentLove

SeargentLove

Hey guys, first grow here . I am worried I defoliated my plants too much ?
Its been 4 days since and I feel they are a bit "weak" ? Especially the one in close up .
Maybe they need time to recover from the stress. What do you think ?
I was planing on switching to flower in about a week or two but now I am unsure..
I don't think u will have any problems it looks fine to me βœŒπŸ»πŸ’š spray some kelp maybe and/- or silica when the lights turn of to make them happy from my experience they should be fine to switch in one week to flower, I have defoliated even more and had no problems πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’šβœŒπŸ»

SeargentLove

SeargentLove

Ok thanks guys .
And regarding the scrog net . Isn't it too big ? Should I find some with smaller holes ? This one has 20cm squares ...
Yeah i would get one with more and smaller holes in my opinion for sure βœŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ’š

Keod

Keod

I don't think u will have any problems it looks fine to me βœŒπŸ»πŸ’š spray some kelp maybe and/- or silica when the lights turn of to make them happy from my experience they should be fine to switch in one week to flower, I have defoliated even more and had no problems πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’šβœŒπŸ»
Thanks . I don't now what Kelp or silica is . But I am short on money and will have to use what I have for an extra fan and some flower fertilisers.
Any idea what minimum yields I could expect ? (At least 10oz?) I have a mars hydro ts3000 and eco 600 (450+220=670 watts) in a 4x4

Top Bottom