Defoliating my autos are the girls ready for their first haircut...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Hey guys I like to ask for a little advice on some defoliating my ladies here they're all autos the two plants in the front are about 5 days behind the two girls in the back...

Defoliating my autos are the girls ready for their first haircut
Defoliating my autos are the girls ready for their first haircut 2
Defoliating my autos are the girls ready for their first haircut 3
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I would leave them alone, they look really healthy and there doesn't look to be any issue with airflow or light there so no real need to do anything

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I would leave them alone, they look really healthy and there doesn't look to be any issue with airflow or light there so no real need to do anything
Awesome works for me ... Only thing is I have a small problem my autos are getting bigger than they're supposed to be so it's a good problem but a problem nonetheless I'm running out of room... One of them has started flowering my lemon Auto but my green cracked Sour Diesel and Alaskan purple autos are still in veg and I planted them off the same time my Sour Diesel and Alaskan purple sprouted 5 days later...

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
If you're running out of room then you could of course just defoliate a little, maybe take all the largest fan leaves, anything around the size of your hand or bigger

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Awesome thanks for the advice this is only my second Auto grow... So I'm still learning...

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Awesome thanks for the advice this is only my second Auto grow... So I'm still learning...
I only just completed my first grow but it was 8 Plants in a 2x4x6 tent so I know all about cramped space and defoliation dilemmas :-)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Some autos dont mind pruning at all other strains hate it, but in my opinion i would prune them a bit so they can get more airflow.

Top Bottom