Defoliation and spraying insecticide question

• Thread starter dezahp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dezahp

dezahp

I just finished my week 3 flower defoliation this morning. I saw a few spots of PM so I want to spray all the plants. I just got one of those backpack ulv foggers so I'm excited to try it out. So I'm wondering do you guys still spray your plants if they are in stress and recovering? The plants overall are healthy so I don't think they're in too much shock from the week 3 pruning. But I just want to make sure I don't put too much stress on them if it's not a good thing to do. I'm using PureCrop1 which I think is amazing and works awesome. I can spray up to a week and probably even a few days before chop without any worries. It really saved my last batch when I was having heavy trouble with PM in the winter when it was raining for like 3-4 weeks.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

In my humble opinion do not spray ur plants with insecticides use de earth insted, cheap and organic will kill any pest with an exoskeleton, you can wad a ball of tp and lightly dust your leaves, remember your inhaling any pesticides you use not good, go with de earth purely organic.

dezahp

dezahp

In my humble opinion do not spray ur plants with insecticides use de earth insted, cheap and organic will kill any pest with an exoskeleton, you can wad a ball of tp and lightly dust your leaves, remember your inhaling any pesticides you use not good, go with de earth purely organic.
Purecrop1 is a all organic, food grade product. It's not just pests, main reason I'm using it for is PM. I have a mask also for when I'm using the fogger. I know about de earth. It only helps with pests and almost always makes a huge mess in the room. Like I said I'm spraying for PM and de earth won't help with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom