Deformed top growth on a few of my girls

• Thread starter mouldy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mouldy

mouldy

Noticed a pretty weird thing going on. Top growth seems pretty unhappy on 7 of my girls. I'm thinking it's a bit of windburn tied with some light stress. I had to add a less than desirable LED since I can't find any of my normal veg lights. Maybe too much light? Does anyone have some input, does this look like any specific type of bug damage? Cheers.

6.5PH
Dechlorinated Tap Water
Flora Nova Grow x1 per week
PowerSI x2 per week
Dakine 420 Atomic Root Powder x3 Per week
Great White x2 Per week
Always light feeds

Flexstar Clone LEDs x3 per rack level
Cheapo 5000lumen LED x1 per rack level

Did a foliar drench with Monterey Garden Insect Spray just in case it's bugs.

Freshly rooted clones put in soil about a week and a half ago.

Only a few of my plants have this issue, the rest of the girls are in tip-top shape.

I don't think it's genetics as these are all cuts from seeds I've popped and this happened withing the last week.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Deformed top growth on a few of my girls
Deformed top growth on a few of my girls 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, well by the looks of it to me i’d say it’s from overwatering.
though i don’t know about that stuff your using and it’s effects, though i doubt it would do that..
pretty sure your overwatering

mouldy

mouldy

ok, well by the looks of it to me i’d say it’s from overwatering.
though i don’t know about that stuff your using and it’s effects, though i doubt it would do that..
pretty sure your overwatering
Hmm, I'll keep that in mind. I typically run my plants on the dry side so not sure how I could have overwatered, but I won't rule out that possibility. I've stopped running the Cheapo LED for the past 24HR and new growth is looking better. As long as it isn't a bug issue I'm happy.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks like light burn, wind burn will leave yellow streaks on your leaves, no way to raise light? I would allso check ph you could be overfeeding.

mouldy

mouldy

Looks like light burn, wind burn will leave yellow streaks on your leaves, no way to raise light? I would allso check ph you could be overfeeding.
I'm beginning to think the same, can't raise light unfortunately, rack setup. I'm gonna take off the light, I have enough without it but added it in because my normal lights are out of stock. Thanks for the response.

Top Bottom