DELAWARE vs OBAMA

• Thread starter beast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beast

beast

Delaware passed a medical marijuana law but when DEL. state attorney Gen. contacted the federal attorney GEN. to ask if the goverment will come after the state....the answer was YES..... not only will they come after dispenstarys but after doctors,patients, as well as after ANY state workers over seeing the regulation of state law......so at this point Delaware has given up on legalizing MEDICAL marijuana laws...... does anyone remember OBAMA standing at the bully palpet stating HE promiced HE will not interfear with the states disisions on MEDICAL MARJUANA laws.....another lie for OBAMA as the gov. is closing down LEGAL state aproved dispenstarys all over the USA, CAL. is undeer attack by the feds. now as well as many other states......another 4 years of lies...it is one thing to HATE marjuana smokers as OBAMA does... but to close your eyes on medical patients as you are forced to buy his insurance policies !!!! over looking the medical value of marijuana.......this is accoreding to the DEL. news journal , news paper.....

BEAST

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sorry bro but your way behind the curve,this guys been spouting lies from the beginning.Fuck the delaware atty general too,the people voted and now its his job to uphold that and if he doesnt like it he can get the fuck out,its his job to uphold the people of your states decision not obamas,did obama elect him?BTW it would not surprise me at all to hear obama burns,hes just another hypocrite politician who lies in exchange for money and power.

K

kolah

Until OUR state elected officials start representing We The People we will be ruled by our fascist masters. Government corruption is at an all time high. We are running out of options.

vRikuu

vRikuu

Just do get to big. Fly under the radar and they will let you make it.

beast

beast

Agree

Did i forget to say OBAMA was leading the most crooket city in the nation when put in office & BIDEN our vice pres.was Delawares senetor,,, so much for his standing up for the state he stood for & while in office Delaware was the 13th most crooket STATE in the nation..acording to del. news jounal !!!!!

vote for anybody other than this dicktador:
at current gas prices getting close to 5$ a gallon
u might have to choose GROW/smoke/enjoy to your
next loaf of bread for your family!!!!!!

BEAST

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I'm not deep into politics but I heard Romney was dead against medical marijuana. I just want the lesser of two evils but with all the lies it's tough to tell.

sky high

sky high

I understand yer frustration, but yer witchhunt directed at Obama is a misplaced rant.

Delaware is trying to set up a system where NO ONE but the State can grow/sell bud medically.
It's a COMMERCIAL system...the VERY THING the Gov't said NOT to do, and the very thing the Gov't is shutting down all over the country. (dispensaries selling/growing weed commercially) Stupid is as stupid does....

If you had an individual right to grow in your law and it wasn't set up as a scam to burn all patients...your program would be in place. 17 other States are doing it.... and it isn't Obama's fault it isn't happening in Delaware.....it's the fault of the greedy fucks writing your proposals who don't want YOU to be able to be self-sufficient by growing your own and want YOU as a customer buying their street priced weed.

Get a Dr's rec and grow it anyway....under the pretense that the law is in place and was passed as law by the voters. Stay small...personal only...and let it FLY. I mean...who is >really< stopping you? Obama?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Weed will be the LEAST of your worries if obama is reelected,unemployment is over 10% now,some say above 20% if everyone is factored in and fuel is $4.15 a gallon for the cheap stuff right now in cali.His spending is out of control and he wants to rescind some of your constitutional rights(2nd amendment)and he will have NOTHING to lose because it will be his last term anyways,this is when he will be paying back all those with agendas who helped get him elected,frankly were kinda screwed.Romney will never support weed but so what we already know obama wont and he was a toker,he will say or do ANYTHING to get relelected then watch out!

K

kolah

it no longer matters whose face is put in the presidential puppet position and annointed by the elite banking establishment which runs this country and others. It's just another talking head and the same pathetic agenda will continue.

Was there any positive changes from the Bush era to Obama? No. It won't matter who gets the nod, same ol same ol...but only worse. Eat popcorn, puff a doob and sit back and watch the show unfold. :)

Top Bottom