Delicious Seeds Dark Purple... DWC On the CHEAP (can't wait anymore, lol)

• Thread starter WolfieLee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ah you figured it out... Yes with a recirculating system you have more volume and stability. You also won't need to disturb the plants all the time as you can easily set it upbtondrain. I find a python to make it super easy. Although I have a drain line on my res I use a phython to fill it but you can also use it to drain it... Or a small pump

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

...So what are the cons... I guess if you screw up, it's all of the plants...but that would LIKELY happen with individual buckets as well..?
You a lot more likely to screw up individual buckets than an RDWC system. I was speaking hydro in general. It's not as easy as soil unless you take the time to and effort to learn about it and make sure your on top of things... Unlike soil when things go wrong they go wrong much quicker in hydro. But the growth rates in hydro are much faster ... Risk/reward.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I plumbed a drain line that is just gravity/water pressure fed at the bottom of my res and use ball valves. A python wastes water draining but sure as duck a lot easier than carrying buckets

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

Well, the first of the two LEDs arrived. The spectrum IS as advertised, I will say that. As for the WATTS, NO, of course there is NO brilliance to these led chips at all. I will not even bother to put these in the tent, as they will only cast a shadow from the GOOD lights... I will hang on to these and use to keeps some smallish Bonsai - type Mother plants in my collection, when I actually have some Mothers to collect, that is.

WolfieLee

WolfieLee

This thread is so irrelevant to what is going on now, I'm just going to leave the link for the NEW (Half-ordered) Dark Purple Auto Michigan Med grow:

Top Bottom