Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

First run on this strain. Never tried it. She's about 6 weeks in, and looks like 2-3 more to go. Outdoor grown in soil, steer maure, and compost mix. She's a frosty one. Anybody with experience who can let me know when to expect her to be ready?

CIMG2718.JPG

CIMG27251.JPG

CIMG2723.JPG

CIMG27201.JPG

CIMG2719.JPG

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks awesome bro I just finished delicious seeds critical sensistar and it's so fire I deff recommend it I pulled rite at a lb off of my CSTAR it's frosty funky dank.

I

ibTheMan

Delicious Seeds make really good gear for sure, there NLB is real good. More people should check um out.

619ster

619ster

I checked out that Critical Sensi and it looks great!! Seen good grows of it too. Now I want some lol. The Fruity Chronic Juice just got harvested, and it messed around and turned purple! Totally unexpected! My camera is kinda old and trips out at times, but here's some shots:

CIMG27831.JPG

CIMG2790.JPG

CIMG2786.JPG

CIMG2784.JPG

Bakeaked

Bakeaked

looks nice, i am currently finishing my delicious seeds fruity chronic juice. Im using a 400hps in soil with canna nutes. I vegged mine for 4 week and flowered for 9-10 its been flushing for 2weeks now so all leaves have been sucked dry of nutes, looking at hopefully 5oz dry weight yeild. Bud is very dense coated in trichomes lovely genetic in my opinion!! photos to follow!!

Top Bottom