Delta9Vapes Persei & Omicron V2

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Because of these two vaporizers, I haven't smoked plant matter in months. I first bought the Omicron V1 and loved it from the start, vap'n pure hash, NO cotton or glycerin just fill it with the best wax or budder there is. Charger sucked ass bought about 3 but they did replace two for me, damn things kept shorting out. I bought the Persei about 3 weeks ago and man this thing kills the Omicron. I'm using the 4.0ohm carts with the 7.4v battery and WOW fat ass hits but carts do run out faster. Just got the Omicron V2 (Upgrade Deal) a few days ago and it hits better then the first version, I'm only running the 2.4ohm carts with the 3.7v battery but I have a couple 1.5ohm carts waiting for to fill. If your into waxes and budder I'd recommend these to add to your collection.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
So, the Persei is like the Omicron, but with 2 cartidges?? I'm assuming you get twice the rip?

My only complaint is that i never got as big of a rip off the omicrV1 as i wanted. I felt like i had to hit it hard for a long time before I would get anywhere close to the dose as a big dab can bring....Hoping the Persei solves that.?

LEDhead

LEDhead

OH FOR SURE :) using the 4.0ohm carts gives fat dab style hits you can get those with the omicron just use 1.5ohm carts and no 12 second safety shut off on both Persei and Omicron V2

J

JAHGYDI

took my v2 to mammoth to go snow boarding. loved it didnt have to smoke all weekend.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Go with Persei if you don't mind a bigger unit for more stealthy approach go with the Omicron :) I use the Persei except when I'm walking aroung town I use the Omicron

LEDhead

LEDhead

Here's a couple cons about it, the new aluminum mouth piece heats up along with the carts and burns your lip, so I use the rubber ones the carts come with when you purchase separately. And the double cart thing is cool but they should come up with a double to single mouth piece but all and all a great product

LEDhead

LEDhead

SICK!!!! The movies is a nice place to enjoy a rip :) I got the V2.5 top on the way which will make the 3.7v actually a 4.1v :) what EC carts do you use? I'm using the 1.5

LEDhead

LEDhead

And I also took mine to Seattle and the shop my buddy goes to out there had prefilled carts, it was a blessing

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Universe Adapter Milk Shot. Doing Some award Winning Larry OG grown by us, Best Portable Vape Ever.

Education note:

The Universe Adapter does herbs.

The Persei Vaporizer is the only one that can do oils, herbs, and heat wand.

Check out the herb video.

Here is The Hammer 750F

And the Hammer 1200F

The Hemmer doing Herbs.

And the Old V1 doing bong hits.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Sick viddys brother :) I've got my Omicron v2.5 black and love it, just a little bummed that the HVD kit for it isn't available yet :(
When do you except them to be available?

LEDhead

LEDhead

My V1 hit great 4 about 2 weeks then it died & we r now sad..
Pick up the v2.5 comes in teal red or pink for breast cancer, WAY better construction on the newer model and I had the v1 also take a dump on me 2 weeks into having it but they replaced mine then I did the v2 upgrade and traded in my v1 then I just recivied my v2.5 top and I must say every time they come out with something new the product and design gets better and better
-W9TECH-

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

With all due 'respect' THCS, why do you just repeatedly keep pimping without answering questions in other threads about health concerns with your products? All I ever hear is how you're the best, better than the rest, award winning weed that is so much bomber than ours, bigger nuts to swing on, etc.

And before you start telling us we should prove any health concerns with your materials, ima go ahead and say since you're the mfg selling us these as 'medical devices', it's rather your obligation to PROVE TO US that the materials are safe. And if you don't know what's wrong with telling people to smoke refined hemp cooking oil mixed with bho, then how can we trust you on anything else? Your devices reflux and burn the concentrate, please stop claiming otherwise.

LEDhead

LEDhead

With all due 'respect' THCS, why do you just repeatedly keep pimping without answering questions in other threads about health concerns with your products? All I ever hear is how you're the best, better than the rest, award winning weed that is so much bomber than ours, bigger nuts to swing on, etc.

And before you start telling us we should prove any health concerns with your materials, ima go ahead and say since you're the mfg selling us these as 'medical devices', it's rather your obligation to PROVE TO US that the materials are safe. And if you don't know what's wrong with telling people to smoke refined hemp cooking oil mixed with bho, then how can we trust you on anything else? Your devices reflux and burn the concentrate, please stop claiming otherwise.

I'm not to concerned with how healthy it is compared to others out there but I like it more for the stealthyness and I like waxes :) I like your comment though because I'm sure there's plenty of medical patients that can't just go take a hit of some herbs because of a medical condition of some sort but would also like to know if the device being used to medicate themselfs is a more healthy alternative for them

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Im sorry that people think we do nothing here. What sets us apart from others is that we actually have a research and development department.

Why we are the best.

The Hercules Cart has no silica wick, no fill tool required, Easy loading, totally cleanable, worlds first in many aspects.

LEDhead

LEDhead

Im sorry that people think we do nothing here. What sets us apart from others is that we actually have a research and development department.

Why we are the best.

The Hercules Cart has no silica wick, no fill tool required, Easy loading, totally cleanable, worlds first in many aspects.

I can't find the hercules cart on the site? Are they available yet?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

^Still won't even give answers to relevant questions in several threads here from months ago. Not like he wasn't there the whole time posting how great he is though. I even bought several versions of his product to get the answers for myself when he wouldn't reply (yup, was that optimistic, or desperate for discrete pain-relief i guess).

Why we are the best.

that's funny, I have a thermovape device in my hand right now that does all those things, and it's already been on the market ~6months now?

You gonna re-call all the nasty silica/solder/wire cartridges you sold everybody already, since the new ones are healthy now? I'd gladly test the new version in swap for the carts I didn't dissect to get my questions answered.

Nothing personal THC Scientific, but I just can't stand companies who refuse to be upfront about what's in your products, my other posts on this forum should make that pretty obvious. At least you guys disclose your company affiliation rather than trying to shill us like so many others, thanks for that..

Top Bottom