Desert Snow, Black Asphalt, Goon Squads Robbing People.

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mogrow

Mogrow

Anything happen with that Mo?
i got a 3K fine and 2 years probation. for 30lbs.
i know it sounds weird but it's part of their play, think speed trap on a larger scale. the money for them is in the fines and the product the seize. If i would have know about this scheme they have I would have fought them, but I made the mistake of getting a lawyer from amarillo who are in on the scheme, i spoke with 4 lawyers, they all said do not go to trial, just play the fine. they make the fine so low and the terms some good you almost have to take it.

The story by the washington post really opened my eyes, this whole black asphalt thing reeks of constituional infrigments, specially the 4th amendment. There are some people standing up to it, wish i would have been one too.

Just beware if you're traveling on one of our interstate highways with cash or product you are in danger, especially in the poorer rural areas.

suomynona

suomynona

This does happen a lot, i have friends who are constantly profiled and have had LOTS of cash taken from them. It is straight up bullshit. Best to know your legal rights and never talk to a leo for more than enough time it takes to ask if you are being legally detained, your miranda rights, and a lawyer.

sorry this happened to you @Mogrow

Watch this video of a girl any dad would be very proud of!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Smart bastages,How the fuck do you turn down 3k fine and probation for 30 Ps?Especially considering all the other shit federal and state they could hit you with,Law enforcement is really pushing it these days,no wonder people are rising up against them.Its almost like a legal bribe we get to keep your money,you get to walk(or else,lol).

sixstring

sixstring

I just read through it, basically they are using 911 and all its new laws to rob us on the roadside and take our cash.its becoming a nationwide network of pigs that get paid training to learn who to steal from us roadside.then we have to fight in court to get our funds back.i cant believe we continue to let this country slip away piece by piece, law by law.this needs nation attention from like fox news or cnn, erica holder should look into these pigs, oh hes leaving.smh

suomynona

suomynona

I've used up my free articles for this month on WP. Would you mind summarizing?
Just go thru a proxy, different ip. Then you can read it. Annoying online newspapers that try to make you subscribe.

trippinballz

trippinballz

It's the scam du jour.....

Friend of a friend was stopped in KS. Nice, new RV.... didn't look the part.....but yeah...Colorado plates....

Dogs alerted. He refused the search but it happened anyway. He said that was his first tip that this was gonna be a crazy experience one way or the other.

He had a volume of oil...a buncha weed and a buncha cash. With the RV.... my buddy said "worth 200K...easy"....

They tossed him in jail. He sat there for 2 days. He said there were 6 other guys in there for the same thing. Then they called him/the others before "the judge"....and he went down the line...telling each one of them "you have 2 choices"....."go to trail".....or forfeit everything. He said all 7 of them took the deal to forfeit....and minutes later he was hauling ass out the door...along with the other cats....

Word is that these small counties don't have the budgets to prosecute...which costs up to 50K per trail when all the dust settles. Yuppers....the hick-fucks have figured out that the EASY MONEY isn't just for the pot folks no more...

be careful folks.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Thanks for posting. I just found my way to this pdf some of you might find interesting.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i know it sounds weird but it's part of their play, think speed trap on a larger scale. the money for them is in the fines and the product the seize. If i would have know about this scheme they have I would have fought them, but I made the mistake of getting a lawyer from amarillo who are in on the scheme, i spoke with 4 lawyers, they all said do not go to trial, just play the fine. they make the fine so low and the terms some good you almost have to take it.

The story by the washington post really opened my eyes, this whole black asphalt thing reeks of constituional infrigments, specially the 4th amendment. There are some people standing up to it, wish i would have been one too.

Just beware if you're traveling on one of our interstate highways with cash or product you are in danger, especially in the poorer rural areas.
Horrible, I'm glad you made it out of that situation to share your story. It seems as though their doing it to everyone meaning people they Harras don't always have money.....yet they still are put through it, it's just bad all around.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Right on Mo fines are fines I can deal with that. Had a friend pulled over in Kansas a couple months with 4 lbs and they towed the rental car took his picture and called him a cab from the police station. Said jails full lol

Mogrow

Mogrow

It's the scam du jour.....

Friend of a friend was stopped in KS. Nice, new RV.... didn't look the part.....but yeah...Colorado plates....

Dogs alerted. He refused the search but it happened anyway. He said that was his first tip that this was gonna be a crazy experience one way or the other.

He had a volume of oil...a buncha weed and a buncha cash. With the RV.... my buddy said "worth 200K...easy"....

They tossed him in jail. He sat there for 2 days. He said there were 6 other guys in there for the same thing. Then they called him/the others before "the judge"....and he went down the line...telling each one of them "you have 2 choices"....."go to trail".....or forfeit everything. He said all 7 of them took the deal to forfeit....and minutes later he was hauling ass out the door...along with the other cats....

Word is that these small counties don't have the budgets to prosecute...which costs up to 50K per trail when all the dust settles. Yuppers....the hick-fucks have figured out that the EASY MONEY isn't just for the pot folks no more...

be careful folks.
sorry bout yer buddy trippin". my jail was full of people just like me too. saw a couple when i was at trail, they were collected some serious fine money.
that's right folks "be careful"......

Latest posts

Top Bottom