Destiny Exotic Genetics - Glueberry Muffin - Gavita 1700e - Rockwool

• Thread starter PpmOver9000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scar818

Scar818

I also use gavita 1700 my ppm ranges from 600-800 in veg and 1100-1800 in flower. I water once every 2 days and flush every week. I use 3 gallon pots and water about 1500 ml every pot in motherearth coco 70/30. In veg my temp is around 81-83f and humidity 65-70. In early flower i still keep temp around 81 and humidity around 60-65. Once i hit mid flower i slowly decrease both temp and humidity while increasing ppm. About 76-78f and humidity around 50-55. Late flower i go about 72-74f with humidity 50-53. Last week of flower temp 66-68 and humidity 45-50. Hope this helps im also still learning so maybe we can learn from each other.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

I also use gavita 1700 my ppm ranges from 600-800 in veg and 1100-1800 in flower. I water once every 2 days and flush every week. I use 3 gallon pots and water about 1500 ml every pot in motherearth coco 70/30. In veg my temp is around 81-83f and humidity 65-70. In early flower i still keep temp around 81 and humidity around 60-65. Once i hit mid flower i slowly decrease both temp and humidity while increasing ppm. About 76-78f and humidity around 50-55. Late flower i go about 72-74f with humidity 50-53. Last week of flower temp 66-68 and humidity 45-50. Hope this helps im also still learning so maybe we can learn from each other.
Nice, I don't ever get quite that high for ppm in my entire run at all. Maybe peak at 900 on some strains that can take it but maybe you're running co2? I usually peak out at 750-800 and try to get minimal runoff so the ppm inside the cubes are actually much higher in the middle of the day. But it sounds like you're in coco so probably a bit different.

I like the super cold run towards the end for sure, I don't quite get it cold as early as you its usually in the last couple weeks or so. Any reason you do this particularly?

Also down to learn man, its pretty fun trolling around all the posts haha. Super busy forum compared to a lot of others.

Scar818

Scar818

Yea i definitely run co2 and it only gets cold last week otherwise rest of the weeks are 75-82 which is good temperature. Basically you lower it lil bit near the end cuz its supposedly autumn. Also the cold preserves the crystals for the last week and i pump them with sugary nutes then so it gains weight. My buds are not as well connected as others i seen probably because of bad leafing but i do get more buds.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Pretty much the last day of "hard" work in the books, day 21 today and stretch is officially over. Did the final lollipopping and some defoliating. Now they'll stay as is, except for some minor defoliating here and there, now comes the relaxing part just feed and watch!

I know I have a lot of gnats in the yellow sticky traps, from what I know they aren't necessarily a problem is this correct?

Some photos of before and after the pruning and some colors showing up on the glueberry muffins:

PXL 20210803 190117811
PXL 20210803 223931965
Screenshot 20210803 193243
DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

I consider myself the defoliation king but you went crazy.......... there may be a new king in town! They bounced back nicely! I'm still trying to decide whether to do these, the Orange Gasm or Etho's Grandpa's Stash my next run, I still have a few weeks to go before I have to decide- your grow will impact my decision. Can we see an updated "top" pic now please????

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

I consider myself the defoliation king but you went crazy.......... there may be a new king in town! They bounced back nicely! I'm still trying to decide whether to do these, the Orange Gasm or Etho's Grandpa's Stash my next run, I still have a few weeks to go before I have to decide- your grow will impact my decision. Can we see an updated "top" pic now please????
Are you referring to the most recent pictures or the trimming that I did in veg earlier in this thread? Kinda worrying me now if i took too much off! haha

Yes updated pics in the morning for sure!

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Actually here is one from earlier today before I started pruning. Not the greatest canopy management or picture quality but you can zoom in. I'll post some better pics when the lights turn on. I hope my grow doesn't impact your decision TOO much, cuz I really want to see your shot at it haah

PXL 20210803 190121947MP
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Also was thinking of just dosing my res for a couple days with H202

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

All that other stuff works kinda but bmc is more effective and less harsh imo

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (BTI) has been called “Mother Nature's mosquito control” because this bacterium kills mosquito larvae and virtually nothing else. BTI also kills fungus gnats, because fungus gnats are genetically very closely related to mosquitoes.

Numerous products have this ingredient in it, especially those mosquito dunks (or bits)......... it's cheap and easy to find.

And yes, I'm referring to the earlier pic's.......... they were VERY well stripped. I've done the same to mine. Key is knowing how your plants will react. Strains that produce alot of leaves are best with it, co2 helps to quicken veg growth too. They look great!

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis (BTI) has been called “Mother Nature's mosquito control” because this bacterium kills mosquito larvae and virtually nothing else. BTI also kills fungus gnats, because fungus gnats are genetically very closely related to mosquitoes.

Numerous products have this ingredient in it, especially those mosquito dunks (or bits)......... it's cheap and easy to find.

And yes, I'm referring to the earlier pic's.......... they were VERY well stripped. I've done the same to mine. Key is knowing how your plants will react. Strains that produce alot of leaves are best with it, co2 helps to quicken veg growth too. They look great!
Ahhh okay thanks, this was informative. Glad you were talking about the earlier pics. I honestly just put maximum faith into the Destiny Exotics description, said it reacts well to pruning so I just went all in lol. Defoliation and heavy pruning seem to generally go well in a system like this I noticed, I don't think I have ever had any strain stunt or anything like that in RW with multiple feeds but have had strains stunt in my very short experience with soil from pruning too hard.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

The whole mosquito label thing was confusing me, thanks for the explanation about them being genetically similar. Amazon shopping it is!

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

All that other stuff works kinda but bmc is more effective and less harsh imo
Just got the BMC delivered today. Since this product seems to be typically used in ponds there isn't any specific label instuctions for hydroponics. Is this stuff safe to just mix in with my nutrient reservoir and feed to my plants in rockwool? Was gon dose it today but couldn't really find information on how it's supposed to be used for plants.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Yes should be fine. It’s very strong. I can’t remember exact amount per Gal. It was only a few drops though. It’s a living bacteria so I dunno if you can use too much it’s just a waste. Don’t run it with hydrogen peroxide.

Anthem

Anthem

Just got the BMC delivered today. Since this product seems to be typically used in ponds there isn't any specific label instuctions for hydroponics. Is this stuff safe to just mix in with my nutrient reservoir and feed to my plants in rockwool? Was gon dose it today but couldn't really find information on how it's supposed to be used for plants.
2 drops per gallon will do it.

Top Bottom