Detailed instructions for Hash oil or Hash in minutes. Pure

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

Detailed instructions for Hash oil or Hash in minutes. Pure with acetone

How to make hash oil or hash. (I WIll POST PHOTOS WHEN ABLE)

First take some cured frosty leaves, shake, ground up bud or all of the above and put into a glass container, Bud is even better to use if this is for your personal. The hash oil or hash will be 5 to 10 times more potent because of the purity. If you start with good pot the hash oil will be phenomenol, if you start with ok pot the hash
or hash oil will be excellent.

Before this thread gets lost on some DS I will say plant food is poison also. If you think this is a waste then dont do it this is for the Connoisseur, if you think this isnt for you then dont do it. For those who do try this ENJOY;) as it will not dissapoint.

The return depends on how resinous your pot and or pot leaves are. Do not use stems, seeds, or leaves that have no resin on them as there is no benefit from those parts other than seedy, stemy, shity flavors in your hash oil/hash.

If you use wet leaves/wet ground up bud which is perfectly fine as I usually do, you must let your hash oil or hash cure for a day or 2 which isn't long and if you cant wait that long just light it on fire, before you smoke it to get whats not evaporated out and any other impurities out.(HASH SHOULD ALWAYS BE LIT ON FIRE BEFORE SMOKED ANYHOW OR IT WILL BURN LIKE CLAY AND PHUK YOUR THROAT UP FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT NOT DO THIS)

One last thing this is how to make Hash oil. To make Hash simply add KEEF (NOT LEFTOVERS FROM THIS PROCESS OR IT WILL PHUK
YOUR HASH OIL UP, MUST BE FRESH DANK KEEF TO GIVE THE OIL A GOOD BASE) of your choice or from the same strain. You can not
use any of the left over plant matter left in the bottle after this process not even to add as a base to make hash or your cheese will just crumble, wont be potent and will taste not good. Just discard the contents inside the bottle once this process is over.

Once your resin coated leaves or ground up resin coated buds are in the bottle add 100% pure acetone (NOT ANYTHING UNDER YOUR GIRLS CABINETS FOR NAILS EITHER, NO FINGERNAIL POLISH REMOVERS OF ANY SORT THEY ALL CONTAIN EITHER A PERFUME OR BITRATE No
MATTER WHAT IT SAYS ON THE FRONT) you can get 100% pure acetone at a local hardware store. Sunnyside is a good brand.

If your bottle is half way full of leaves/ground up bud then you will want to fill it the rest of the way with the acetone.

Leave room to shake. (1:weed 2:Acetone) one part weed, two parts acetone.

Shake for a few minutes or until your hand gets tired, then repeat with other hand do this until the acetone is a deep brownish greenish. Depending on how much you are making, most of the time the first wash with the acetone gets everything, anything after and your wasting your time in most cases.

However if you are making alot using 1 ounce up to a 1 lb. adjust the ratio accordingly as you will need much more acetone to compensate for all the plant meterial.

Once done shaking unscrew the top but not all the way and flip over a big glass dish with high sides and hold the lid on while the green brown acetone pours out leaving the plant matter in the bottle. Once all acetone is out you can add a quick splash more shake quickly and do the same thing with the lid half unscrewed and squeeze out prefferably in another dish labeled 2nd splash or something. Remember you are trying to keep the first pull connoisseur quality.

Once this is done you can either put in a ventilated area and let airdry or i allways get my girls haidryer and blowdry it which does not take long. During this process once all the acetone is gone you will have a green brown film on the glass.

Get a razor blade and scrape up but do not touch as it is like chocolate tar. Smear it back on the dish and blowdry somemore and just keep spreading it like its fresh fudge being made. The key is to spread it thin and get the blowdrier as close as possible to it. (THIS IS AFTER ALL THE ACETONE IS EVAPORATED, ACETONE IS SOME HIGHLY FLAMMABLE STUFF. USE WITH UTMOST CARE AND CAUTION)

Once you feel its nice and good let it set for a few hours.
But if you cant wait here is the next step.

If you are wanting to make Hash then add a lil keef until you get the right consistency for hash, you will know when that is and if not its when the hash oil stops sticking to your fingers like tar and you dont have to lick them. (KEY TO KEEP THE HASH OIL FROM STICKING ALL OVER YOUR FINGERS IS TO LICK YOUR FINGERS BEFORE HANDLING THE HASH OIL, AND THE TRICK TO GETTING IT OFF IF THIS HAPPENS IS TO DIP YOUR FINGERS IN ACETONE)

If you just want to smoke the Hash oil and it hasnt sat for a few hours then scrape some up and melt over some ashes or a few layers of screens with a lighter or torch or something hot enough to make it drip off the razor or pin tip whichever you scrape it up with. You will want to get it as hot as possible before smoking it, BUBBLY HOT if it has not cured for a lil while as it is just like weed with a cure comes flavor and if any more impurities might be stuck they can find there way out.

The hash oil once it has been dried enough will dry and be as shiny as plastic but will melt when held. I will post pictures if needed I just havent got the acetone at the moment but will soon.

Acetone is one of, if not the fastest evaporating solvent on the market and it dissolves THC resin. Can be used on any GLASS piece also to clean resin as it just melts it away, you can dump it in a pyrex dish to be dried and smoked later. I have posted a pic of a bong after it was cleaned with acetone so you can see the results. That is acetone in the bottom that will be evaporated so the resin can be gotten back easily. (I WIll POST PHOTOS WHEN ABLE)

Yes you may also use something else a little less pungent called "denatured alcohol" it works just as well as acetone. You just need to add more denatured alcohol to the mix since its not as strong a solvent as the acetone. And denatured alcohol doesnt smell nearly as bad however it just takes a little longer to dry. I personally like the acetone.
Planit Growit Aka Whoman

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Does it leave any residual after tatse like the ISO does?

Good info maing..

Tex

R

Rolln J

somebody mentioned napthane in another thread...

anybody tried it?

S

snapabowl421

wow do you really think that a good idea?? i dont think so....

S

seventhchild

evaporate a plate full of acetone or denatured alcohol,look in the bottom.lick it if you dare. do you really want this crap in your oil? Most consumer grade solvents are not pure enough to use on pot.

D

Donk Frog

I can get industrial acetone, but is the final product as clear as bho, i mean is this a non-polar or polar solvent?

P

PotDragon

So, you joined this site yesterday to spam some crap pamphlet on Amazon?

Generally one gives credit to the author. Are you the author? Did you have any involvement in the publication? Do you have any financial gain from its sales?

In 2014, one can go on YouTube and watch FREE instructional VIDEO. Do we have to buy this pamphlet using a stamp and snail mail?

R

RLB

evaporate a plate full of acetone or denatured alcohol,look in the bottom.lick it if you dare. do you really want this crap in your oil? Most consumer grade solvents are not pure enough to use on pot.
Your exactly right! I don't relish ingesting poisonous ingredients. Even a professional laboratory can not get all the acetone or isopropyl alcohol out 100%. Both are poisonous and one is also carcinogen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom