Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 196+ grams = 0.77+ g/w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

frostedlove

YOU KILLED IT! SUPPER STOKED FOR YOU!

Looks very good and tasty! Rock on farmer!

That is a long bud! Very cool!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent job and congrats on the harvest! :harvest:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn Sensi. Haven't been around for a while and i can see i missed out. Very nugalicious. Good job dude. Congrats.:joint:

S

Sense I. Milla

Damn Sensi. Haven't been around for a while and i can see i missed out. Very nugalicious. Good job dude. Congrats.:joint:

Excellent job and congrats on the harvest! :harvest:

YOU KILLED IT! SUPPER STOKED FOR YOU!

Looks very good and tasty! Rock on farmer!

That is a long bud! Very cool!

Thanks bros, couldn't of done it without The Thc Farm!

Extracted a little hash too... I used cold water, a coffee filter and a little bit of shake of course. *Pretty cheap, I know.:)

PS: I'm going to weigh the BG as soon as she's dry. Reminder, the SG's yield was 24 grams, so we'll find out the total yield of my small closet in a day or two.:thinking

DSCN1754
DSCN1757
T

theTinker

Thats fantastic looking. What a beautiful big baby girl.
They're now an aura of proud father hood about you :)

F

FOUR20

thats a very nice result!! altho i hate to say it, i got my 1000w ecowing an balast for 245$......altho the guy was hella high at the store and after i gave him 150 he gave me a recipt? so i like to look at it as luck but basiaclly for 2-400$ u can easily cop a 600 or 1000, now heat an ventilation? different question lolz but im sure your babies will appreciate ethe upgrade, i changed from a 400 to 1000 half way thru veg and in two days my babies EXPLOADED sldjfsaldfjk so juss step that lumen count up and watch the prize!!

F

frostedlove

How did it all go down?

so what was the grand final tally of your ladies?????

you got a next round going yet?

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Very nice harvest and yeah, My boy Shady dont lie. If he says to flush with bleach I'd ask what brand lol. Congrats on the closet love, Im workin on mine now hope they get tops like yours.

reloader

reloader

Sweet harvest man. I like following these smaller grows, nice work.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle Don't flush with bleach unless you're cleaning the toilet bowl... Looking forward to the final yield and confirmation of my vote on the poll...

S

Sense I. Milla

THANKS FELLOW BROS of the FARM!

thats a very nice result!! altho i hate to say it, i got my 1000w ecowing an balast for 245$......altho the guy was hella high at the store and after i gave him 150 he gave me a recipt? so i like to look at it as luck but basiaclly for 2-400$ u can easily cop a 600 or 1000, now heat an ventilation? different question lolz but im sure your babies will appreciate ethe upgrade, i changed from a 400 to 1000 half way thru veg and in two days my babies EXPLOADED sldjfsaldfjk so juss step that lumen count up and watch the prize!!

so what was the grand final tally of your ladies?????

you got a next round going yet?

Very nice harvest and yeah, My boy Shady dont lie. If he says to flush with bleach I'd ask what brand lol. Congrats on the closet love, Im workin on mine now hope they get tops like yours.

Sweet harvest man. I like following these smaller grows, nice work.

Very nice!

:giggle Don't flush with bleach unless you're cleaning the toilet bowl... Looking forward to the final yield and confirmation of my vote on the poll...

Been really busy the past couple weeks with finals and all so I haven't been on the Farm.

The total yield between the two girls was only about 80 grams or about .3 g/w.

The bud isn't amazing due to the lame bag-seed genetics I was running.... Oh well. Next run I'm ordering some premium seeds for sure.

I'd like to post some pics of the BG's final product, which BTW totaled 56 g, is cured, and is sweet w/ a knockout high thats creeps up on you about 15 minutes after the smoke,

BUT since the Farm updated, I haven't been able to post any pics because my pics are all about 3.5 MB (max is about 2.5 MB), which is too large a file. Any suggestions? I would go through photobucket or something but I don't have an account.

I haven't started my next round, but stay tuned :).

That's all for now... thanks again for all the support guys, you all are the only bros I could communicate my growing experience with (due to security) and I really appreciate it!

-Sense

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Not bad bro... I know what you mean about the bag seed bs. The good news is that you've got a good foundation and will be in a better position to do a proper job with top shelf genetics on your next round... :cool

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice bro..... hit me up about ur next run homie....

Peace, Stay Safe
RSGD9

S

Sense I. Milla

True that...

Not bad bro... I know what you mean about the bag seed bs. The good news is that you've got a good foundation and will be in a better position to do a proper job with top shelf genetics on your next round... :cool

True THAT! It would be a shame to spend 30-50 $ on seeds before you even know how to grow.

My quest is to grow the best possible herb, period. For personal use of course.

I don't agree with how expensive medical dispensaries and black-market prices are for cannabis. My hope is that if I can lower my demand on these markets, prices could progressively get lower for medical cannabis users.:damnhippie:

-Sense

Top Bottom