• 168-196 = 0.66-0.77 g/w

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 196+ grams = 0.77+ g/w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

supasticky

Hell ya supa, what's good man? Thanks 4 checking my girls out... I'm rolling to the hydro shop:character0053: today so I'll def. check out those sprays, I think I can still use foliar for another week or so b4 its too late into flowering...:thinking
Just checked out your journal and I'm hella impressed man, that new lighting setup is crazy lookin'! I've never seen that brand b4 ever :surprised! I hope I can grow some dense ass fruit like you bro!

Thanks man. Yah that spinner is pretty crazy. I wont get to use it though which sucks. It takes up 6'x6' and I dont got the space. Trying to get rid of it at the moment to help me get some stuff that I can use lol. Anything that you spray you want to give like a month until you cut down. Still searching for the dense fruit mayn lol who isn't?

-Supa

S

Sense I. Milla

fuck

Same here, Im not far behind you RSGD9! I read that cutting leaves can stress the plant out and cause it to hermph! I know removing fan leaves isnt good, seen that done too many times!

I think i stressed her out too much and one turned hermph!
I'm soo pissed :mad0229: I can't deal w/ it tonight.

whitelion

whitelion

Damn, that sucks Sense I!!! I did a little super-cropping myself today, hopefully I didn't stress it out too much, Its the beginning of 3rd week of flowering! :shake

S

supasticky

Hey bro are you sure? I know that people do lots of cutting in the beginning of flower and up to 3 weeks. They cut off all the lower branches and leaves. My first plant that I grew, I thought I was doing something right by cutting off ALL of the fan leaves and only leaving the bud sites and little leaves growing around the bud LOL it didn't hermie though. Did you find some nanners or did you find balls hangin out? Nanners get thrown off when they're stressed later in flowering, but hermies will have sacs growing.

-Supa

S

Sense I. Milla

Ok, so here's what's up

Ok, so I spotted 3-4 male pre-flowers on my bigger girl (the right one in pics) and I squashed them right away between my thumb and index-finger!:dull

I didnt take any photos of them, sry. But since then I havent seen any new male flower growth, so idk...

The male pre flowers I spotted were only on the lower growth and not on the top growth at all...:mmm

So nute mix is the same as last post

and I'm working on the vent. system.. still. ha

I'll just let the pics do the talking.
The first 5 pics are taken 2 days before the other pics, w/ flash, right after lights out.

The other of the pics were taken tonight, w/ no flash, and only the light provided by my setup, just b4 lights out.

Umm any questions??? Ok good!:smoke

DSCN1171
DSCN1172
DSCN1173
DSCN1174
DSCN1175
DSCN1176
DSCN1177
DSCN1179
DSCN1180
DSCN1181
DSCN1182
DSCN1183
DSCN1184
DSCN1185
DSCN1186
DSCN1187
DSCN1188
DSCN1189
DSCN1190
DSCN1191
DSCN1192
DSCN1193
DSCN1194
DSCN1195
DSCN1196
DSCN1197
DSCN1198
DSCN1199
DSCN1200
S

Sense I. Milla

Only on...

Hey bro are you sure? I know that people do lots of cutting in the beginning of flower and up to 3 weeks. They cut off all the lower branches and leaves. My first plant that I grew, I thought I was doing something right by cutting off ALL of the fan leaves and only leaving the bud sites and little leaves growing around the bud LOL it didn't hermie though. Did you find some nanners or did you find balls hangin out? Nanners get thrown off when they're stressed later in flowering, but hermies will have sacs growing.

-Supa

Thx 4 chekcing back supa,

I only saw some male pre flowers on the bigger plant man (right hand side in the pics) other plant has no nanners at all.

I crushed like 3-4 balls a day ago (only on the lower region of plant) and haven't seen any new male growth since. :middlefinger

So idk if it was temporary growth or what??? Obviously this local strain I'm growing is a little unstable.

I just dont want to see any more male growth any more, AT ALL!

S

Sense I. Milla

hmmmm...

Damn, that sucks Sense I!!! I did a little super-cropping myself today, hopefully I didn't stress it out too much, Its the beginning of 3rd week of flowering! :shake

Ya I'm still not sure lion exactly what's up yet. Smashed some male pre-flowers on the bigger plant and Im hoping I wont see any new make growth.

Super cropping huh? Sounds cool!:mmm

S

Sense I. Milla

Puff puff pass...

I'm taking a puff right now:animbong: and I'm passing it on to you!

S

supasticky

:bong2:

Nice bro those plants are looking very healthy. Keep up on those balls LOL

-Supa

S

Sense I. Milla

haha

:bong2:

Nice bro those plants are looking very healthy. Keep up on those balls LOL

-Supa

Yo thx supa and i will for sure... I really hope it stops male growth all together after those few male pre flowers

R

ReadySetGrowD9

the girls are looking great bro :)...... sry to hear about the balls but it seems like its over if its beeen a few days and no more have popped up thats a plus..... keep killin it bro

RSGD9

whitelion

whitelion

Ya, I think its super cropping, or just trying to keep the canopy level! I just uploaded a new pic! One of the stems got almost a inch wide :confused0059:! Your plants are still looking nice and healthy! :pimp: No burn-age, Nice and Green! Thanks for the hit :passingjoint: ! Happy Friday everyone :friday:!

Dunge

Dunge

I have the same problem with my Nikon coolpix L20.
Auto focus just does not work well enough. I can see it run past focus and lock up on an out of focus shot.
What to do?

S

Sense I. Milla

ya dude...

the girls are looking great bro :)...... sry to hear about the balls but it seems like its over if its beeen a few days and no more have popped up thats a plus..... keep killin it bro

RSGD9

Ya I was kinda shocked at first, because I noticed it about two hours after whitelion posted "that cutting can cause stressing" ! But I haven't seen any more balls yet but I got my eye on her.:wondering

S

Sense I. Milla

bro-ski

Ya, I think its super cropping, or just trying to keep the canopy level! I just uploaded a new pic! One of the stems got almost a inch wide :confused0059:! Your plants are still looking nice and healthy! :pimp: No burn-age, Nice and Green! Thanks for the hit :passingjoint: ! Happy Friday everyone :friday:!

There was a little burn age on the small girl actually, so I cut back my nutes to: ml/gal 5-M 12-B 6-G (gh 3 pk flora)
I had been feeding them a little too much. I was trying to push them during veg. growth, almost 2000 [email protected]!:muscle

So i cut back to about 1200 [email protected]

S

Sense I. Milla

hmm..

Auto focus just does not work well enough. I can see it run past focus and lock up on an out of focus shot.
What to do?

I got some close-ups w/ auto focus but it took me a couple tries, haha!

S

supasticky

What to do?

Hey bro do you ever mess with your settings?

-Supa

S

Sense I. Milla

Some sweet pics!

So lights just turned off.:sleepy

These are some pics are w/ flash only:smoke

I'm soooo glad that I cut back on the nutes too!

DSCN1201
DSCN1206
DSCN1209
DSCN1207
DSCN1210
DSCN1211
DSCN1212
DSCN1213
DSCN1217
DSCN1218
DSCN1219
DSCN1220