Detecting Female Seeds

• Thread starter rhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rhead

I found this pic and was wonndering how accurate it was. Anybody seen it before, and is it accurate info?

Identifying female cannabis seedsjpg
S

scrapiron

It is BS. I found it about a month ago and asked the same question.

G

Gro

i wish it was that easy,......actually thank god its not!!!!!!!!!

Rushoe

Rushoe

I had this same pic some one told me it's for hemp plants.others told me bs ect....I wouldn't relay on it unless u got room and time to play with them would be nice if they did but I took the advise of the big dawgs.

M

MASSES 420KING

actually there is a way to detect female seeds naturally
just grow them out and the female plants will have come from female seed lol muhahahahahaha muhahahahaha

Blaze

Blaze

It is total BS - you can't tell the sex from looking at a seed reliably.

J

Jalisco Kid

It is total BS - you can't tell the sex from looking at a seed reliably.

Isn't that the truth. Everyone knows if you slightly shake your seeds and pour them out on a Real wood table the seeds pointing North to South are female and the ones running East to West are male. JK

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

LMAO @ anyone who tries to post "expert" info and uses the term "morphodite"... the term he was looking for is "hermaphrodite"... sheesh

P

paulycali

its a bunch of bologne! all i've heard was seedlings giving 16 hrs of light instead of 18 or 24 increases the rate of females. i also learned that blue light and watering properly, not to wet not to dry will also encourage more females

M

MASSES 420KING

ya but this re re [no offence] is talking about detecting before you germinate i already told you guys how to tell if you have female seed all you gotta do is grow em out and the female plants will be from female seed lol muhahahahaha muhahahahahaah

B

Beeronymous

that same picture was posted in this very sub forum sometime last year i believe it was.its funny that somebody could actually put that up on the internet and people will use it as a reliable guide for determining seed sex.i knew a guy who said he went through his seed collection taking out all the males.the jackass probably threw out most of his seeds doing it.anyway,im going back to removing my defective M&M's........:anim_19:

Latest posts

Top Bottom