DETROIT says F* YOu ..again

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Lol.
Yea man, he is. He's gotta eat Raman noodles till the spring.

Detroit has alot of my money.. hard earned money yet these pricks continue to delay; so they can offer opportunity to the locals, they say.
These locals can't afford a gallon of paint ...or a lousy 2k a year for taxes.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol.
Yea man, he is. He's gotta eat Raman noodles till the spring.

Detroit has alot of my money.. hard earned money yet these pricks continue to delay; so they can offer opportunity to the locals, they say.
These locals can't afford a gallon of paint ...or a lousy 2k a year for taxes.
Havenā€™t been to the D in a few years but as remember outside of the downtown area the town seemed dilapidated, and struggling

Sorry man but at least ya know it is comin ! My state is resisting even medical that we voted and past years ago!

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I miss Detroit. Many nights spent at Leland City Club in the Ramada hotel on Bagley. Used to go every Friday and Saturday night until the Detroit goth scene died a few years back

Moshmen

Moshmen

Iā€™m old I guess I remember concerts at joe Louis, the silver dome ! Lol the palace, pine knob! We to all multiple times I guess some venues have changed hands and some do t exist?
Sorry to say I donā€™t miss Detroit at all

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Iā€™m old I guess I remember concerts at joe Louis, the silver dome ! Lol the palace, pine knob! We to all multiple times I guess some venues have changed hands and some do t exist?
Sorry to say I donā€™t miss Detroit at all

Don't miss living there that's for sure. I just miss the old architecture and stuff we used to do there.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have been in Michigan almost a decade but never wanted to go to detroit. Saw the airport runway in a snowstorm once 20 years ago on the way to Philly.

But i also dont buy anything from rec stores. ;-)

Top Bottom