Diagnose disease

• Thread starter savagemonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
savagemonk

savagemonk

Starting in July I noticed small rusty spots near the base of lower leaves. I misdiagnosed it as calcium deficiency. Now it appears to be a fungal infection.

What is this and what’s the treatment?

I’m reusing last summers soil.
This grow has cheap compost and sheep manure amendments.
pH water at 6.5.
900 ppm Veg fertilizer from TripTonic

Diagnose disease
Diagnose disease 2
Diagnose disease 3
Diagnose disease 4
Diagnose disease 5
Diagnose disease 6
Diagnose disease 7
Diagnose disease 8
Diagnose disease 9
Diagnose disease 10
Diagnose disease 11
Diagnose disease 12
Diagnose disease 13
Diagnose disease 14
Madbud

Madbud

I had a little too with some purple lines on the stems, figured my pH was high also calcium deficiency. Added vinegar and some rolaids, not any worse after a week. Check your meter.

savagemonk

savagemonk

I have 4 outdoor plants and water them from the same batch but only one plant has brown spots with yellow halo. I’m thinking it’s leaf Septoria. Wondering what treatment is best. Fungicide?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You do realzie when fixing a deficiency that the growth thats damaged WONT GET BETTER.. you just won't see new growth get damaged..

You were right on calcium.. its not septoria lol..

Cal def. Keep an eye on new growth.

savagemonk

savagemonk

You do realzie when fixing a deficiency that the growth thats damaged WONT GET BETTER.. you just won't see new growth get damaged..

You were right on calcium.. its not septoria lol..

Cal def. Keep an eye on new growth.
Thx for the info Dabbie, I didn’t realize that. Am I correct to assume growth that’s damaged won’t get worse after fixing the deficiency? Is it a good to mist spray with neem, and/or cinnamon oil in case there is fungus. I heard Neem oil is used as a general prevention for pathogens and diseases.

savagemonk

savagemonk

I had a little too with some purple lines on the stems, figured my pH was high also calcium deficiency. Added vinegar and some rolaids, not any worse after a week. Check your meter.
Thx for the advice and picture

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It may get worse because thats the nature of delays but new growth WONT get worse and thats what u should be chekcing .

Top Bottom