Diagnosis help plz! Mites or virus?

• Thread starter abajam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

abajam

So I'm 26 days into flower and my buds look to be dying. Seems to start with a blackening of the pistil till they completely wither and the buds begin turning orange/brownish.
Aside from the white lickz (first two pictures) plant, all were healthy until week 2 of flower. The white lickz plant was constantly droopy through veg and demonstrated significant curling at the beginning of flower.
Problems in the grow tent spread from that plant systematically based on proximity to it (the furthest away plant, alien cookies, is just barely beginning to show any symptoms). one of my resources said it's ArMV (arabis mosaic virus) and another says mites (either broad or russet) any ideas on what this may be and what my next steps should be would be greatly appreciated!

Diagnosis help plz mites or virus
Diagnosis help plz mites or virus 2
Diagnosis help plz mites or virus 3
Zenthanol

Zenthanol

Impossible really to diagnose from afar, but I had a similar issue and the first step, as you know, is a positive ID. To confirm or eliminate russet mites as the culprit, and assuming you have access to a 'scope, clip a few random small nodes and cut them into small pieces (1/8" x 1/8") on a slide. You need a miminum of 40x to clearly see them. Russets are known to proliferate in and around the nodal tips. Good luck, keep us posted of developments. . .

effexxess

effexxess

Top Bottom