Diagnosis please! Lack of light? Nutes? overwatering? Stress? (what's going on here)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
These are like probably a good week or more into flowering and some of them are fine, but a few of them are getting small yellowing on the leaves down low. I thin my fert is good, but I did add a little bone meal and fossilized bat guano. (small amounts), about a tsp or each/per plant.

I figure I'm going to take them off the platform tomorrow and spread them out some more on the floor, as the cat can't hurt them at this stage if he eats a few leaves. (my cat loves cannabis). Anyhow, they should get a lot more light once I do that

Does this look like a lighting issue? or a nutrient deficiency? or perhaps stress from the recent soap treatments? I am baffled, because nutrients should be good. Does this actually look like dare I say Nitrogen deficient? It seems unlikely to me.

Diagnosis please  lack of light nutes  overwatering  stress whats going on here
Diagnosis please  lack of light nutes  overwatering  stress whats going on here 2
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
More accurate lighting. This is the worst plant so far.

IMG 20200824 014548
IMG 20200824 014555
IMG 20200824 014602
IMG 20200824 014608
IMG 20200824 014614
IMG 20200824 014619
IMG 20200824 014624
IMG 20200824 014636
IMG 20200824 014638
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Anyhow, did a light fert with kelp/humic and calmag, I also sprinkled a little bone meal and Bat guano, since there in full-on early flower.

I put them on lower light, and going light on the watering today.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It's not your light. Check the yellow leaves for mites or webs.
Yea, it's established that I had a small mite infestation, do you think this is where it was located?
After you say that, I can see some spot in there where it's apparent that was the case. This must have been the "biggest" spot.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
What’s ur run off numbers? Ph and ec,
Calcium or mag lockout?
I'll check. I haven't been doing much watering the last day or so because of the treatments, they look like there overwatered to me from the treatments.

I'm pretty sure after seeing those pictures, this is the actual site (center) of the (mite) infection. Look at the mite damage in the spots I circled. I can hardly never see this on the plant itself, only on the pictures after taking them, it's that light and indiscernible, that's why I love these cellphones.

I've got $100 worth of several predators on the way, and they've been knocked down with 2 or 3 strong organic treatments. Personally, I've looked under a lot of leaves since then, and haven't found one yet.

Sap sucking bastards.

IMG 20200824 014636
Top Bottom