Did Humboldt seed company Take green crack and rename at their own strain dream queen?

• Thread starter Magic8ball
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Magic8ball

I'm wondering if Humboldt seed company took green crack and renamed it dream queen releasing it as their own strain?

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Green Crack is made/ bred by Sweet Seeds, allot of banks are stealing names of other breeders work, ie Crop King selling Skywalker witch is a Methisto strain, they allso sell Big Devel witch is another Sweet strain, Joint Dr & Mdanzig made a strain together and had a falling out, Mdanzig calls it Blue Streak while Joint Dr calls it another name forgot, so companies are using other breeders names to make money but there not the same thing, you would think a breeder would trademark his or her strains.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Humboldt seed company discloses the parentage of the strains that sells. Go to their website and you will see that dream queen is a cross between green crack and two other strains. Humboldt seed company is a pretty reputable operation. In my opinion.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'm wondering if Humboldt seed company took green crack and renamed it dream queen releasing it as their own strain?
Why do you ask? Just wondering.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Why do you ask? Just wondering.
I believe it's finally for common people commercialized enough we can start choosing between companies based on ethics ? Why not do a lil research.

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Been popping seeds for years for both inside and outside, and have used beans from many different banks/companies, I’ve had soo very many weird mis-labeled seeds from some top retailers, wasting lots of time and space on some strange looking/smoking plants.
Humboldt Seed Company has been one of the most consistent retailers out there, at least for me.

Top Bottom