Did I mess up help

• Thread starter Lilly1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lilly1

Hi I am growing hydroponic autos they were supposed to be done at 10 weeks I’m now on week 12 I flush them 2 weeks ago the tricomds don’t seem to be maturing they are still clear did I mess up should I try giving them additional food I have not feed them since last flush 2 weeks ago
Did i mess up help

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Welcome to THC, that picture is really bad and fuzee. You happen to have a microscope or jewelry lope? if not, maybe a better picture from close by a top leaves and nug
The date mentioned on the package from the seedbank is a good point but it's never precise. Always look at the trichomes on leaves and nogs to figure when to harvest.

L

Lilly1

I don’t have a very good camera are these better . The plants are 6ft tall. For future reference when should I flush and feed only water ? Are these ok?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I hope someone who knows something about autos pops in. The first and second pic looks like a confused photo plant that revegged.

Knowing nothing of autos, I would try a 12/12 light regimen and see what happens.

L

Lilly1

Two different plants the first one has much bigger buds than the other the pistols on the larger one are all white and tricomds are still clear. The other much smaller buds and the pistols are changing but the tricomds are still clear. (Please excuse my spelling )

Latest posts

Top Bottom