Did I top too early?

• Thread starter Greenguyz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I
Any advice on watering seedlings this size? Do i saturate till run off at this point? I grow in coco/perlite

I personally dont water with runoff... especially this small. know the book tells you to soak the medium till a certain amount comes out, but I just dont like to soak anything unless I am trying to flush the soil for some reason, or if I HAVE to run a test. Less is more when it comes to watering at this stage in the game IMO... You should be able to get a feel of what she needs in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Greenguyz

Greenguyz

I

I personally dont water with runoff... especially this small. know the book tells you to soak the medium till a certain amount comes out, but I just dont like to soak anything unless I am trying to flush the soil for some reason, or if I HAVE to run a test. Less is more when it comes to watering at this stage in the game IMO... You should be able to get a feed of what she needs in a few weeks.
Ok I’ll keep that in mind man 👌

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any advice on watering seedlings this size? Do i saturate till run off at this point? I grow in coco/perlite
I would water to 10% run off daily with nutrients in coco/perlite. After the media is saturated it shouldn't take much daily to get 10% runoff

If it was soil you would not and you would wait for a dry cycle.

Last edited:
Greenguyz

Greenguyz

I would water to a out 10% run off daily with nutrients in coco/perlite. After the media is saturated it should take much daily to get 10% runoff

If it was soil you would not and you would wait for a dry cycle.
That’s exactly what I have been reading online. I Will water till run off tomorrow!

Greenguyz

Greenguyz

Youre fine. I count 4 nodes and top. Only once per auto for me tho.
Hey 👋....

I think I messed up at topping one of my auto seedlings. If you look at the difference between the 2 seedlings I topped one has a growth forming....?

Should I cut it off?

10ED0F3B 1AAB 4D9B AE86 D1BB7E2CC11B
28822339 912A 495B 931E DC874339F0CE
Top Bottom