Did You Get Dumped On Last Night? ( Snow Thread 2014! )

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Southwest Michingan got our usual lake effect snow and it's hammered me. I'm shoveling at least twice a day, but hitting the end of the driveway multiple time due to the plows throwing a gang load back in the driveway, lol. Constant cycle of headaches, lol. I'd say we have at least 8+ inches easily. Funk on and keep warm

sixstring

sixstring

Couple inches at my place yesterday but holy shit did they get dumped on up here in gaylord.sled season has arrived :)

20141121 170458

FiveAM

FiveAM

@FiveAM You can have ALL the snow i get, I cant stand this shit. I had enough in alaska i didn't need to move to mini alaska ...

Well that puts it into perspective. I couldn't help but laugh at the mini Alaska comment.

You know sitting here in front of my computer, with my family all around me I can't help being thankful just for being healthy. So many sad news events and sick people on tv, I just want to insulate my family from that bs forever. Now, in reality, I know I have a job to do to protect my family, but I realize it just starts with keeping the tv off. I wonder how much money I save a year by not leaving my tv on like I used to do when I was younger and even as a child?

I guess all I'm really trying to say is: Be safe this holiday everyone, and thankful for whatever it is you are thankful for.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Damn i swore after the shitty summer we had that this winter was going to be a non stop dump fest, BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There calling for tame weather till tuesday night might snow around an inch over night then into the next day....

We'll see tuesday..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Winters really here! :(

6 Inches yesterday.. 6 Inches this morning... calling for another 6 inches today...

If it didn't feel like -103f outside i wouldn't mind going out and doing the driveway, but when the snow plow asshole comes thru and puts 10feet at the end of my driveway then i kinda mind going back out.....

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looks like winters back in nothern michigan :(

*sighs* 5 F outside with the windchill its -15f ..... I don't wanna go outside :(

T

Top Selecta

getting beat down in the Northwest corner with white out conditions and cold as fk.
Got my Ariens 28 deluxe ready to go, got 120 yard drive to the house. Time to roll up and clear some snow.
or perhaps I should just roll and drink more coffee until it stops.
Either way I'm stoked to bust out my new toy!;)

Top Bottom