Didn’t do what I usually do

• Thread starter Mazeblue1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I just transplanted 10 seeds from dank seeds out of Michigan (1st time) into light warrior a seed germination soil instead of my usual rock wool cubes.
I did this last night after soaking seeds in distilled water for 24 hours and put in humidity dome and even with a couple towels in between I woke up to my hygrometer saying 109 degrees!!!! Daaaaaamn Gina wtf?!!
I knew that heat mat got hot but never seen it that hot!
So with more layers in between got temps back down.
Idk I always question myself and then “ usually” all beans come up and all is good in the world but can’t help but be nervous about this.
Only time will tell, has anyone else tried light warrior and planted directly into the soil?

Ponky

Ponky

I mean 109 degrees does happen in nature. Guess you'll know in a couple days.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

I mean 109 degrees does happen in nature. Guess you'll know in a couple days.
Not too worried about that it was on the bottom of the tray so I know the seeds didn’t reach that temp more worried about them in the new soil..

Ponky

Ponky

I haven't used that stuff. But worm castings and sphagnum works. I think your light warrior is worm casting based. Should be ideal.

Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

Well the stuff works! The two real small ones had the seeds stuck on them, I’ve never had that happen b4 and was a mother trucker to get them off without destroying the seedling!!
10 different strains, I’ve only had wedding cake since my grow last year!
60A6A225 EA54 46D1 B782 DB4B4F7CC642

Latest posts

Top Bottom