Didn’t know this bread was Autoflower

• Thread starter DurbaNXOutlaW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

Didnt know this bread was autoflower
Chemdog #4 is Autoflower, and I didn’t know! Well I have only one grow tent and 4 other plants. I was told that I don’t have to change my lighting schedule... is this true and if so why?

DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

Also... I just did all four transplants into their final 3.6Gal grow pots. Using A 5-10-5 Nute ratio currently... And these are all from seed. 3 of them are Chemdog #4 and one Is Durban Poison.

DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

View attachment 1127661Chemdog #4 is Autoflower, and I didn’t know! Well I have only one grow tent and 4 other plants. I was told that I don’t have to change my lighting schedule... is this true and if so why?
P.S. These girls are in a 48X48X86inch grow tent with a 1000 watt Mars Hydro grow light. A 6inch charcoal filter with 6inch fan, and tubing. And two usb fans for airflow

Treecutter

Treecutter

Not sure what your asking. Autos flower automatically usually around 4-6 weeks. Growers have them on 18-6 or 24 hour light cycle their entire growth.

If you have photos in with them and flip to 12-12 light cycle it stunts the growth of the autos a little.

The other option is just to keep the lights on what ever light cycle your on and just let the photos veg. Clip some cones off the photos when the autos flower. Buy the time the autos finish you have a sea of green to flip to flower.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Also I run my autos in 7 gallon, 3 gallons get root bound pretty bad. Even in my 7 gallons I get solid root balls and roots growing out the bottom.

20210320 224154
20210313 171738
DurbaNXOutlaW

DurbaNXOutlaW

So after I wrote this thread I had came to a realization that I worded it very poorly. I am new to auto flowering plants in general and I figured this would be the best option I had to ask on here if I needed to switch my lights to 12 and 12 or not and actually before you answered I got several direct messagesFrom a family friend that is also a farmer and he told me that basically I just keep my light at 18 and six and I would be a happy camper for sure when it’s time to harvest and my photo plants will also be happy campers because they will be ripe and ready to be moved into flowering stage. I was actually UN-aware That I could veg photo plants for as long as I want before a flower them for years and only recently learned that piece of information so thank you very much I appreciate your input and I am very excited for this grow. I’m also hoping that before this crop is ready, that I can get my hands on “Purple Cream” feminized seeds with auto flowering Trait. But the problem with that is I can’t find them anywhere and when I did find one place they wouldn’t send it to the states.

Latest posts

Top Bottom