Diezelburners 3 strain grow

• Thread starter diezelburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diezelburner

Its been a while since I made a post so I thought I will everyone in on whats up. I finaly got most of my grow supplies in but am in the middle of moving so have not set any of the new things up yet. This first plant is a unkown strain and its about 3 weeks old. The only lighting it has has is 1 42 watt 6500k light on it. So I think it has done fairly well considering the lighting. Im running the PPM at about 1200 and it seems to be good. I have abused this plant bad. I have kicked it over, stepped on it, burnt it, left the air pump off twice for 5 hours and tripped the lights for hours on end. So the first plant is a real learning curve. It has a 1000 watt waiting in its new home.

Next I have 6 Blue sonja. These are about 10 days old and have had some stress to. They go outside all day and put under a T5 at night. They sure look stretched to me though. The T5 at night is within 1 inch so its strech from the sun. I also had 4 mutants in the bunch. I only took the one picture and its shitty but you have to look close to see it. It is just a tiny green spec and thats all they sprouted too and would not grow any more and died. So Im sure its something I done. I also have
2 haze X Strawberry X NYCD freebies from the farm as well so a big thanks out to who ever sent them in.
They are in
1/3 peat
1/3 Vermiculite
1/3 Perlite
They also have a 1000 watter waiting in the new place.

Next I have 3 Blue sonja and 3, haze X Strawberry X NYCD freebies. They are getting nutes at 150 PPM right now and seem ok. They are under T5 for now also have a 1000 waiting for them this week.

So I got a few questions for someone.
Right now I'm using grotek for nutes but have a nice box full from Cutting edge. So will it hurt the plants to switch or should I just do this run with grotek?

Why are my stems turning purple all the time? Stress maybe? I'm also using hard well water about 400 PPM.

Now the soil plants I was thinking of going 50/50 perlite/ vermiculite because thats about the only thing around this town thats easy to get. I remember someone did a post about this and I think it was Zoo but I will have to do some hunting on that. But if anyone has any input on this that would be great.

Diezelburners 3 strain grow
Diezelburners 3 strain grow 2
Diezelburners 3 strain grow 3
Diezelburners 3 strain grow 4
Diezelburners 3 strain grow 5
Diezelburners 3 strain grow 6
alivia2000

alivia2000

greeting diezalburner!! You should have no probs changing nutes, but out of caution start lower than what u were previously giving them. And the 50/50 blend is perfectly fine, what it will equate to is a more rigourous water/feeding schedule, especially at first, untill you know what mary wants. I've grown in just perilite before without probs. However the hard well water without being PH'd and purified (even if its just by adding tabs to them) could become a problem, but typically purple veins in an other wise healthy looking plant just signifies that specific trait is inherint. I wouldn't worry unless it becomes systemic.. for a walmart soil mix, i would go with: 30% worm castings, 20% perlite, 30% vermiculite, 20% peat moss. Very simple and very easy to keep PH correct.. between 6 and 7 is ideal. with this mix during veg u shouldn't have to nute untill around the 4th week or later, and then go real slow with feeding. Low and slow wins the race. Low feed a week and low water the next week. On every other watering week mix a tble spoon of unsulphered molasses to a gallon of water and feed mary that. She'll love it. good luck

T

Titoon_29

Hey bro !!!

Very nice set up and strains ! not much more to say !!!

the purple stems are nothing to worry about if the plants are healthy...
you can change from one nutrient to another without stressing the plant, i ve done it a few times....

++

D

diezelburner

Ok here is a update. The first plant has been in veg for 60 days or more. Now I thought it had female flowers but it looks like balls now but they seem to be turning into bud sites? Maybe maybe not? It was left alone for a few days and this is what I came back to. I'm not sure what it is male or female. It sure looks like a male but I have never seen a female grow bud sites as this is my first grow. Its been under 24 lights the whole time. Its in a 20 gal dwc and 2.5 Ft tall X 3 Ft wide. It is a unknown strain. The next photos are of Blue Sonja's and Haze X Strawberry Diesel X NYCD. I'm going to put them into flower in the next day or two but unsure of this big one. I have been waiting to flower everything untill some of the smaller plants catch up. I had the smaller ones in soil but after seeing how much faster hydro was I transplanted them. I don't think males grow bud sites but let me know as I'm not sure as to WTF this thing is. Thanks

CIMG0328
CIMG0327
CIMG0325
CIMG0324
CIMG0323
CIMG0322
CIMG0321
P

paco666

that be a male getting ready to dump pollen....
very pretty plants you got there...

D

diezelburner

Ya thanks I torched it last night. Got some nice females up and coming though.

R

Roots

I'd say things weren't going to badly for your first ever grow :) Nice growing!

Top Bottom