Difference Between Genotype & Phenotype

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Shit man I left that frosty snow shoveling place long ago and never looked back. Would however make an exception for you. :D Born and raised Portsmouth NH no more 40 below for this tired old azz...…….. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Get out Jump. Lived in Concord NH for a few years, 2001-2004ish. Loved it but to f’n cold!! Was skiing in 2 feet of fresh powder mid May. :jimlad: Those days are well over.
I have family in SoCal so when I visit out that way I will hit you up. Might stop in Reno and see Buzzer too

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Opening up is not easy for everyone. Motorboat that muffin, you earned it :D
:p thats a tongue out to all those that helped me earn every grey hair I got, DEA field agents, copter pilots, local leos, ex wife, judges, gate keeper brown shirts at the local penn, I could go on and on but I'm sure you all get the point. :cool::smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Burn em if you got em homies, its Friday!!!!!! lets rock n roll.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Get out Jump. Lived in Concord NH for a few years, 2001-2004ish. Loved it but to f’n cold!! Was skiing in 2 feet of fresh powder mid May. :jimlad: Those days are well over.
I have family in SoCal so when I visit out that way I will hit you up. Might stop in Reno and see Buzzer too
Ohhhh ya born and bred damn yankee. Got my 1st real job at Portsmouth naval shipyard. Been out west since 72

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
the door is always welcome to laid back believers in cannabis.:cool::smoking::D

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

:p thats a tongue out to all those that helped me earn every grey hair I got, DEA field agents, copter pilots, local leos, ex wife, judges, gate keeper brown shirts at the local penn, I could go on and on but I'm sure you all get the point. :cool::smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Burn em if you got em homies, its Friday!!!!!! lets rock n roll.
I m feeling that shit heavy from here man! Rock on brother. Fuckem

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
saw aerosmith on the greens in 71 at UNH in Durham NH before their 1st deal cut with Columbia records. They were the opening act for the j geils band @WhtChocolate great show Dropped a hit of windowpane right before the show. Those days a hit cost 1 dolla. Man those were the dayzzzzzz

Top Bottom