Difference in flowering time or flowering timeline question

• Thread starter SaintsSamilia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

So likely a newb question. But when do you start your flowering time? Do you count it from it from the time switched to 12/12 or day 1 being when the pre flowers show? Reason is growing multiple strains my Slurricane is killing it while my banner and king king are looking lame. Thanks for the help

Difference in flowering time or flowering timeline question
Difference in flowering time or flowering timeline question 2
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If growing photoperiod plants and not autoflowers you count your flowering time from the day you switched to 12/12.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

If growing photoperiod plants and not autoflowers you count your flowering time from the day you switched to 12/12.
Yeah these are photos also just guess I assumed they would kinda be on the same page but guess not maybe they'll catch up or maybe just not the environment for one but the other they are both supposed to have the same time frame flowering so I dunno time will tell I guess thank-you

CF89

CF89

The only thing the date and calendar does is roughly tell you when you start looking at the trichomes through a magnifying glass. Those determine when it’s done IMO. The plant doesn’t care if it’s a Friday or a Sunday or an even numbered day or a day divisible by 7 or any of that stuff. Could be 65. Could be 70. Could be 75. Lots of variables and all depends how dark you like your trichs

Gotta ask though. Where is the slurricane from? I believe in-house genetics is the original breeder of it

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

The only thing the date and calendar does is roughly tell you when you start looking at the trichomes through a magnifying glass. Those determine when it’s done IMO. The plant doesn’t care if it’s a Friday or a Sunday or an even numbered day or a day divisible by 7 or any of that stuff. Could be 65. Could be 70. Could be 75. Lots of variables and all depends how dark you like your trichs

Gotta ask though. Where is the slurricane from? I believe in-house genetics is the original breeder of it
I'm not sure to be honest got it from a buddy who got the seeds outta one of the dispensaries he uses in Oklahoma he just gave me the seeds but no packaging

Top Bottom